Dyna-Mac

Dyna-Mac Employee Reviews

Singapore34 reviews

A good place to earn experience and knowledge

A good place for me to grow and experience of all the new things. Start from work with no administrative knowledge. A environment that allows to be creative. Been working in this company for 15 years and still counting.

Heavily Politicized Workplace

Great place for tough-minded individuals who are cunning and know how to manipulate their subordinates and colleagues to get things done.Be on the lookout for managers who evaluate their subordinates subjectively. Doesn’t matter if you do your job well or not. As long as you are not in their good graces, you can expect nothing good to come your way in this company in terms of your career.

Pros

rare occasions, get a Sunday or PH off

Cons

Long hrs; HR can b replaced by AI or Droids as not many there interested in the “H” part.

Fun Workplace

Learnt how to handle office interactions with outside visitors. Answered phone and handling complaints in a professional manner and learnt data entry.

Ok

Just normal daily routines. People are mostly anti social. You dont get to make friends alot. Mostly you do your own stuff. Right or wrong your on your own sir

Challenging at your soft skill, stagnant at hard skill

The location was situation far west, due the nature of business, the quay is essential for the company to be located here. The inaccessibility to good food, civilization, current affair built isolation, in which hinder from growth, bad business practice have detrimental effect to the operation impacted the business performance. check out the share price, oh, and its Family business, enough said.

worked 6 years as a Painting supervisor/inspector

The best place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 6 years.

Pros

It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast

Construction of FPSO Top side module

Normal daily activity is fabrication, installation,testing and lifting (construction) I learned Engineering , management , supervisory knowledge, Good Management team. Save Workplace culture. No hardest part of the job for me.

Pros

Permanent

not happy

too many Indians they never going to listen to us a local we have been discrimination by Indians staff...only some of them are good Malaysian and local Singaporean can cope very well

bored

Might be suitable for the contract staff, In Engineering Department more than 90% of staff are foreigners while in Production Department 85% of staff are foreigners too.

Good working place

Good working place and fun environmental. Everyone is enjoy working in this company. Enjoy working in this the above said company located in singapore

A place to work

Though the compensation was good, the work culture was lacking. Team work was not heard of, being mostly a family run management company, professionalism was lacking.

Too many procedure

There is no team works, everyone keep pushing here and there. Long procedure to approve a PO regardless the amount. Because of that everything become top urgent.

Pros

Company bus

Cons

Saturday need to work

The top management is not reality and always pushing for unrealistic schedule without proper planning and coordination. Installation materials are fabricated in Malaysia and galvanizing in Singapore and always create logistic issue for final products

Cons

Long Hour

Good pay and good bonus

Good pay and good bonus; it would be great if they can improve in the number of annual leave entitlement per year; high staff turnover which make daily work challenging.

Pros

Good pay and good bonus

Cons

located at Tuas

Inspection in piping

FPSO Fabrication & Installation of skids workplace culture - good teamwork & work as a family enjoyable part of the job - Deadline hardest part of the job - Deadline

excellent office environment ,friendly collegues

It helpdesk support,pc trouble shooting, Handling copier ,collect readinds and pc formating and cctv monitoring,network troubleshooting and software and hardware replacement

Productive and learning

Gets opportunity in learning things quickly. Salary payee is also comfortable. Get to learn more things under pressure. Good environment and weather to work at site.

Challenging work environment

A very busy work environment. Learned to multitask beyond. Have to work long hours due to many job requirements. Management are very firm on their work culture/rules. Work place is far from the city.

Pros

Friendly colleague

Cons

long hours of work

About My Company

This is a beast place to learning how to handle pressure. All the managers are very co-operative and supportive. One of the best in module fabrication job in Singapore.

Piping supervisor

I am there is piping supervision fabrication and hang up on module piping installing supervision. When I was in DYNA-MAC I feel better and compatible.

Pros

Cons

Everything is Available

Good nature to work

Site is very helpful to learn my job.i learn lot of things in my experience.Helpful managers and officers.I am very happy to work in that safety department.

Pros

Free transport and free accomodition

Cons

8hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dyna-Mac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dyna-Mac Reviews by Location