Dyna-Mac

Dyna-Mac Employee Reviews

A good place to earn experience and knowledge

A good place for me to grow and experience of all the new things. Start from work with no administrative knowledge. A environment that allows to be creative. Been working in this company for 15 years and still counting.

Good for developing soft skills

It was okay. Workplace can be toxic but job was easy. The things you learn is only partially transferable to construction or normal engineering companies’ QS role.

Pros

Dont need to OT if you’re efficient

Cons

Systems a bit old fashioned/non-digitalised/inefficient

Not a very good environment to work.

One of the mis-managed organization where internal politics of the staff is larger than the management. New staffs are just thrown to do their work without proper guidance and OJT.

Heavily Politicized Workplace

Great place for tough-minded individuals who are cunning and know how to manipulate their subordinates and colleagues to get things done.Be on the lookout for managers who evaluate their subordinates subjectively. Doesn’t matter if you do your job well or not. As long as you are not in their good graces, you can expect nothing good to come your way in this company in terms of your career.

Pros

rare occasions, get a Sunday or PH off

Cons

Long hrs; HR can b replaced by AI or Droids as not many there interested in the “H” part.

Fun Workplace

Learnt how to handle office interactions with outside visitors. Answered phone and handling complaints in a professional manner and learnt data entry.

Ok

Just normal daily routines. People are mostly anti social. You dont get to make friends alot. Mostly you do your own stuff. Right or wrong your on your own sir

Challenging at your soft skill, stagnant at hard skill

The location was situation far west, due the nature of business, the quay is essential for the company to be located here. The inaccessibility to good food, civilization, current affair built isolation, in which hinder from growth, bad business practice have detrimental effect to the operation impacted the business performance. check out the share price, oh, and its Family business, enough said.

worked 6 years as a Painting supervisor/inspector

The best place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 6 years.

Pros

It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast

Construction of FPSO Top side module

Normal daily activity is fabrication, installation,testing and lifting (construction) I learned Engineering , management , supervisory knowledge, Good Management team. Save Workplace culture. No hardest part of the job for me.

Pros

Permanent

Cons

Micromanaging COO. Typical family run business mindset.

CCTV with Audio functions is placed in offices. During meetings, Management expect everyone to follow their preferred practises even though it might be not be sustainable. A very client oriented Company. Any requests by Clients are being adhered by Bosses.

Pros

5 days work week for Office staffs. But expected to work beyond normal working hours

Cons

No OT payments applicable for Middle management staffs who worked beyond normal working hours.

My View

Liked learning about the company and what they did. Worked day to day with employees and answering questions about benefits and other HR issues. I worked with many individuals who were ex-military and they were hired in roles that they were not qualified for.

Pros

Great learning

Cons

Not a trustworthy company

not happy

too many Indians they never going to listen to us a local we have been discrimination by Indians staff...only some of them are good Malaysian and local Singaporean can cope very well

bored

Might be suitable for the contract staff, In Engineering Department more than 90% of staff are foreigners while in Production Department 85% of staff are foreigners too.

Good working place

Good working place and fun environmental. Everyone is enjoy working in this company. Enjoy working in this the above said company located in singapore

A place to work

Though the compensation was good, the work culture was lacking. Team work was not heard of, being mostly a family run management company, professionalism was lacking.

Too many procedure

There is no team works, everyone keep pushing here and there. Long procedure to approve a PO regardless the amount. Because of that everything become top urgent.

Pros

Company bus

Cons

Saturday need to work

pruductive

Work was good company was stable and project base, salary not much higher.Type of works are minimal as my expected. Management are good to their employees.

The top management is not reality and always pushing for unrealistic schedule without proper planning and coordination. Installation materials are fabricated in Malaysia and galvanizing in Singapore and always create logistic issue for final products

Cons

Long Hour

Good company

I learn lot of things, upgrade my knowledge good management In future please adjust the worker salary and bonus. Marriage leave must given minimum 45 days and every renewal permit salary increment Thanks

Pros

Accomentation free

Cons

Dormitory very Long distance

Positive team oriented company

I thoroughly enjoyed traveling with a great team inspecting facilities for hazardous materials in the Philippines, Japan and in California. Team leaders were fun and inspirational.

Pros

Travel

Good pay and good bonus

Good pay and good bonus; it would be great if they can improve in the number of annual leave entitlement per year; high staff turnover which make daily work challenging.

Pros

Good pay and good bonus

Cons

located at Tuas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dyna-Mac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dyna-Mac with