Dyna-Mac

Dyna-Mac Employee Reviews

Normal daily activity is fabrication, installation,testing and lifting (construction) I learned Engineering , management , supervisory knowledge, Good Management team. Save Workplace culture. No hardest part of the job for me.
Pros
Permanent
Cons
Learnt how to handle office interactions with outside visitors. Answered phone and handling complaints in a professional manner and learnt data entry.
Just normal daily routines. People are mostly anti social. You dont get to make friends alot. Mostly you do your own stuff. Right or wrong your on your own sir
The location was situation far west, due the nature of business, the quay is essential for the company to be located here. The inaccessibility to good food, civilization, current affair built isolation, in which hinder from growth, bad business practice have detrimental effect to the operation impacted the business performance. check out the share price, oh, and its Family business, enough said.
The best place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 6 years.
Pros
It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast
Cons
too many Indians they never going to listen to us a local we have been discrimination by Indians staff...only some of them are good Malaysian and local Singaporean can cope very well
Cons
Might be suitable for the contract staff, In Engineering Department more than 90% of staff are foreigners while in Production Department 85% of staff are foreigners too.
Cons
Good working place and fun environmental. Everyone is enjoy working in this company. Enjoy working in this the above said company located in singapore
Though the compensation was good, the work culture was lacking. Team work was not heard of, being mostly a family run management company, professionalism was lacking.
There is no team works, everyone keep pushing here and there. Long procedure to approve a PO regardless the amount. Because of that everything become top urgent.
Pros
Company bus
Cons
Saturday need to work
The top management is not reality and always pushing for unrealistic schedule without proper planning and coordination. Installation materials are fabricated in Malaysia and galvanizing in Singapore and always create logistic issue for final products
Cons
Long Hour
Good pay and good bonus; it would be great if they can improve in the number of annual leave entitlement per year; high staff turnover which make daily work challenging.
Pros
Good pay and good bonus
Cons
located at Tuas
FPSO Fabrication & Installation of skids workplace culture - good teamwork & work as a family enjoyable part of the job - Deadline hardest part of the job - Deadline
It helpdesk support,pc trouble shooting, Handling copier ,collect readinds and pc formating and cctv monitoring,network troubleshooting and software and hardware replacement
Gets opportunity in learning things quickly. Salary payee is also comfortable. Get to learn more things under pressure. Good environment and weather to work at site.
A very busy work environment. Learned to multitask beyond. Have to work long hours due to many job requirements. Management are very firm on their work culture/rules. Work place is far from the city.
Pros
Friendly colleague
Cons
long hours of work
This is a beast place to learning how to handle pressure. All the managers are very co-operative and supportive. One of the best in module fabrication job in Singapore.
I am there is piping supervision fabrication and hang up on module piping installing supervision. When I was in DYNA-MAC I feel better and compatible.
Pros
Cons
Everything is Available
Site is very helpful to learn my job.i learn lot of things in my experience.Helpful managers and officers.I am very happy to work in that safety department.
Pros
Free transport and free accomodition
Cons
8hrs
Daily job plan description at morning toolbox to supervisor and work force. Allocation of man power required for job and review at end of the day. Management skills and new method of installation approach.
My typical day at work were site inspections, awareness to all workers on working safely. To ensure all were responsible for ones safety and health. Encourage everyone to be vigilant for safety and health. Required all to stop anyone if not working safely and healthy. Encourage all to report any unsafe, unhealthy actions and conditions
  1. Employee Reviews