Dyna-Mac

Dyna-Mac Job Security & Advancement reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

A good place to earn experience and knowledge

A good place for me to grow and experience of all the new things. Start from work with no administrative knowledge. A environment that allows to be creative. Been working in this company for 15 years and still counting.

Heavily Politicized Workplace

Great place for tough-minded individuals who are cunning and know how to manipulate their subordinates and colleagues to get things done.Be on the lookout for managers who evaluate their subordinates subjectively. Doesn’t matter if you do your job well or not. As long as you are not in their good graces, you can expect nothing good to come your way in this company in terms of your career.

Pros

rare occasions, get a Sunday or PH off

Cons

Long hrs; HR can b replaced by AI or Droids as not many there interested in the “H” part.

worked 6 years as a Painting supervisor/inspector

The best place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 6 years.

Pros

It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast

Cons

Good working place

Good working place and fun environmental. Everyone is enjoy working in this company. Enjoy working in this the above said company located in singapore

Productive and learning

Gets opportunity in learning things quickly. Salary payee is also comfortable. Get to learn more things under pressure. Good environment and weather to work at site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dyna-Mac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dyna-Mac with