Dyna-Mac

Dyna-Mac Management reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Clear

Construction of FPSO Top side module

Normal daily activity is fabrication, installation,testing and lifting (construction) I learned Engineering , management , supervisory knowledge, Good Management team. Save Workplace culture. No hardest part of the job for me.

Pros

Permanent

not happy

too many Indians they never going to listen to us a local we have been discrimination by Indians staff...only some of them are good Malaysian and local Singaporean can cope very well

A place to work

Though the compensation was good, the work culture was lacking. Team work was not heard of, being mostly a family run management company, professionalism was lacking.

The top management is not reality and always pushing for unrealistic schedule without proper planning and coordination. Installation materials are fabricated in Malaysia and galvanizing in Singapore and always create logistic issue for final products

Cons

Long Hour

Challenging work environment

A very busy work environment. Learned to multitask beyond. Have to work long hours due to many job requirements. Management are very firm on their work culture/rules. Work place is far from the city.

Pros

Friendly colleague

Cons

long hours of work

Independent project and work force

Daily job plan description at morning toolbox to supervisor and work force. Allocation of man power required for job and review at end of the day. Management skills and new method of installation approach.

Good working atmosphere

A good place to work and improve skills effectively & efficiently. Learned a lot in every aspect. Management is friendly and little bit cooperative Hardest Part of the job is Unless the job is completed very difficult to take rest and there is a hectic pressure throughout the project from start till the end.

Cons

Long Hours without overtime

Challenging

It is a very challenging working environment, where it require all parties (i.e. management to worker level) to work hand in hand to achieve high standard in both quality and safety.

Very hectic workplace

I work from Mondays to Fridays with all Saturdays as half day from 8.00AM to 6.00PM. Though the travelling takes an hour from home but there is a free shuttle at the pick up point to drop us to office. A big company with lots of different kinds of people which I am fond of as friendly in nature. The top management are all professionals and with strict guidance for the company. Easily can get along with colleagues and other personnels. Generous company which give away monthly fruits to employees, host events in a prestigious various locations for the employees to enjoy and bond.

Pros

Free Shuttle

Cons

Long Hours

A good place to learn and gain experience.

Dyna-Mac is specialize in manufacturing and building of: Topside Modules for FPSOs, Turret, FSOs & Subsea Pipes. Semi-Submersibles, Drill Ships, Drill Barges, Drill Tenders & Jack-ups. Refurbishment of Jack-up Rig I have gained experience in: Supervising Materials forecast Manpower planning & loading Managing contractors Part of Project Management Team & direct involved in manufacturing "World Biggest Turret" in 2013. The hardest part of my job is that I have to take over task from resigned staff. Transferred to another department temporarily as a substitute and need to clear backlogs in a very short time frame. The opportunity to learn in new field especially in management skills is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dyna-Mac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dyna-Mac with