Dyna-Mac

Dyna-Mac Work-Life Balance reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

A good place to earn experience and knowledge

A good place for me to grow and experience of all the new things. Start from work with no administrative knowledge. A environment that allows to be creative. Been working in this company for 15 years and still counting.

Heavily Politicized Workplace

Great place for tough-minded individuals who are cunning and know how to manipulate their subordinates and colleagues to get things done.Be on the lookout for managers who evaluate their subordinates subjectively. Doesn’t matter if you do your job well or not. As long as you are not in their good graces, you can expect nothing good to come your way in this company in terms of your career.

Pros

rare occasions, get a Sunday or PH off

Cons

Long hrs; HR can b replaced by AI or Droids as not many there interested in the “H” part.

worked 6 years as a Painting supervisor/inspector

The best place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 6 years.

Pros

It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast

Construction of FPSO Top side module

Normal daily activity is fabrication, installation,testing and lifting (construction) I learned Engineering , management , supervisory knowledge, Good Management team. Save Workplace culture. No hardest part of the job for me.

Pros

Permanent

Good working place

Good working place and fun environmental. Everyone is enjoy working in this company. Enjoy working in this the above said company located in singapore

Productive and learning

Gets opportunity in learning things quickly. Salary payee is also comfortable. Get to learn more things under pressure. Good environment and weather to work at site.

Challenging work environment

A very busy work environment. Learned to multitask beyond. Have to work long hours due to many job requirements. Management are very firm on their work culture/rules. Work place is far from the city.

Pros

Friendly colleague

Cons

long hours of work

Work location and Environmental is good.

Need to attend Vscc meetings and arrange require document for safety and production and manage the Manpower / NDT. Learned about to manage the different work process and manage the workload with new process. All of co-workers are is helpful and co-operativ. The Hard to manage of the job is Engineering and material's issues.

Cons

Long Hours

Good working atmosphere

A good place to work and improve skills effectively & efficiently. Learned a lot in every aspect. Management is friendly and little bit cooperative Hardest Part of the job is Unless the job is completed very difficult to take rest and there is a hectic pressure throughout the project from start till the end.

Cons

Long Hours without overtime

Very hectic workplace

I work from Mondays to Fridays with all Saturdays as half day from 8.00AM to 6.00PM. Though the travelling takes an hour from home but there is a free shuttle at the pick up point to drop us to office. A big company with lots of different kinds of people which I am fond of as friendly in nature. The top management are all professionals and with strict guidance for the company. Easily can get along with colleagues and other personnels. Generous company which give away monthly fruits to employees, host events in a prestigious various locations for the employees to enjoy and bond.

Pros

Free Shuttle

Cons

Long Hours

A good place to learn and gain experience.

Dyna-Mac is specialize in manufacturing and building of: Topside Modules for FPSOs, Turret, FSOs & Subsea Pipes. Semi-Submersibles, Drill Ships, Drill Barges, Drill Tenders & Jack-ups. Refurbishment of Jack-up Rig I have gained experience in: Supervising Materials forecast Manpower planning & loading Managing contractors Part of Project Management Team & direct involved in manufacturing "World Biggest Turret" in 2013. The hardest part of my job is that I have to take over task from resigned staff. Transferred to another department temporarily as a substitute and need to clear backlogs in a very short time frame. The opportunity to learn in new field especially in management skills is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dyna-Mac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dyna-Mac with