E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd

E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part fo the job is the environment which was supported by the pedagogy team when it comes to creating purposeful provocations for their learning.
Co-workers are professional and helpful. A pleasant work culture with highly cooperative workers and employers who worked hand-in-hand to deliver the best results.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Lack of resources
Handles several classes, parents enquires and arranging teachers working schedules. Learnt to work under pressure. Dealing with demanding parents was not easy. HAndling their complaints and requests can be a hassle. However, that was what teaching is all about.
Pros
passion in teaching
Cons
management was too pushy
E-Bridge Preschool helped me empower my skills by providing varieties of available trainings. The management and the working environment supports us in all the difficulties that we faced. My principal is very approachable and always ready yo help whenever you are facing any difficulties.
Pros
Meal Reimbursement, Healthcare
Cons
Limited Annual Leaves, Limited healthcare coverage
The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching English to chinese students ages 3-4. The hardest part of the job is the routinary job of the teachers which includes tha shower time of the children in school.
Busy with a lot of interruption. Only able to have few 3-4 hours to do admin work. I have learned hot to deal with difficult parents at the front line. The management has more room for improvement, with better work flow to implement and much more support is needed from the finance. I work well with my co-workers. Hardest part of job is to deal with difficult parents. The most enjoyable part of the job is able to see wonderful innocent children. They will greet and give a hug to me every time they see me.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Busy and long hours
General satisfied, sometimes felt tired as busy and no time or short time for rest as the break time is short. Teachers still need to do the AT's job such as toys cleaning, performing routing care and so on.