E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd

E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Lack of career progression

L2 certified but been an AT for more than 8 months with no career progression at all. However bonus every 3 months and AWS provided. Free lunch provided for teachers.

Pros

Free lunch, high bonus, conducive environment

Cons

Longer working hours (9.5H), lack of career progression, difficulty understanding Inquiry stuff

Systematic and productive

The most enjoyable part fo the job is the environment which was supported by the pedagogy team when it comes to creating purposeful provocations for their learning.

Collegial colleagues and pleasant environment to work in

Co-workers are professional and helpful. A pleasant work culture with highly cooperative workers and employers who worked hand-in-hand to deliver the best results.

Pros

Work-life balance

Cons

Lack of resources

Conducive environment, awesome colleagues

Handles several classes, parents enquires and arranging teachers working schedules. Learnt to work under pressure. Dealing with demanding parents was not easy. HAndling their complaints and requests can be a hassle. However, that was what teaching is all about.

Pros

passion in teaching

Cons

management was too pushy

Fun working place and environment

E-Bridge Preschool helped me empower my skills by providing varieties of available trainings. The management and the working environment supports us in all the difficulties that we faced. My principal is very approachable and always ready yo help whenever you are facing any difficulties.

Pros

Meal Reimbursement, Healthcare

Cons

Limited Annual Leaves, Limited healthcare coverage

Good working environment

The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching English to chinese students ages 3-4. The hardest part of the job is the routinary job of the teachers which includes tha shower time of the children in school.

No proper work flow and politcal work place.

Busy with a lot of interruption. Only able to have few 3-4 hours to do admin work. I have learned hot to deal with difficult parents at the front line. The management has more room for improvement, with better work flow to implement and much more support is needed from the finance. I work well with my co-workers. Hardest part of job is to deal with difficult parents. The most enjoyable part of the job is able to see wonderful innocent children. They will greet and give a hug to me every time they see me.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Busy and long hours

low ratio

General satisfied, sometimes felt tired as busy and no time or short time for rest as the break time is short. Teachers still need to do the AT's job such as toys cleaning, performing routing care and so on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd Reviews by Location