Eaton
Information from Eaton:

Eaton Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews
Exciting and Dynamic
Manage aftermarket customer on a daily basis related to sales and technical issues and responding to aircraft technical AOG issues in terms of providing a solution to resolve it.
Excellent
5 days week ,normaĺl working hours no shift.Nice colleages and a very good manger. Challenging work scope,need to go on site eg.shipyards.company always send staff for upgrading by attending courses.Company very particular on safety.Department manager very concern on staffs.
A Company that drives continuous improvement & growth
A Company that drives continuous improvement & growth. And it encourage and provide continuous learning for employee. It drives a safe and encourage environmental friendly work environment.
Direct bosses are supportive
Direct boss are good and supportive. Willing to guide and teaches us.
However inter-department is not co-operative. Face problem when required help from them.
Used to be a very nice workplace
A typical day at work is exciting although there are some challenges to overcome but the work environment is very conducive as I have very good relationships with my peers and collegues. I had learned a lot from the Eaton Learning and Inclusive Week where various management courses are conducted. The hardest part of my job is I have a very difficult boss who is not based in the same location. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with suppliers to complete project implementations and having occasional events with my colleagues.
Pros
Very nice colleagues around me
Cons
My boss
Very Good
More mature company style, under self management and as long job task complete and accurate. I can leave timely on daily basic.
Pros
Happy working
Cons
2 offices -serangoon and loyang
Nice Boss to work with
I have learned a lot from Eaton by using more to database. To have a very understanding boss that taught me a lot.
The hardest part of the job is to communicate with the team from other countries.
Team work
A very individual team that require to build more team effort