Ecolab

Ecolab Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,377 reviews

Political environment

Very political and gossip. Most are friendly but not very helpful. Roles and responsibilities not clearly stated. HR,and purchasing depts are the worst. Many seniors who work many yrs ..more like a retirement village

Intern offer a job

I was a intern at ecolab and was offered a job after my internship. I had numerous learning experiences and understood the impact of my work on the samples I processed. There are many different job scopes such as cell plating and sample entry to learn from as well.

Pros

Good routine and learning experiences

Official response from Ecolab

June 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.

No Comment

Location is very convenient and It is close to home and the most enjoyable part of the job is I have met some nice colleagues and we became good friends.

Phases environment, dedicated and friendly staff

Good place to start and learn about quality control inspector. Flexible working hours and also able to speak out to the supervisor regards to any working issue

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Overload works

Official response from Ecolab

April 24, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Enjoyable, rewarding and with purpose

Generally very enjoyable place to work. The CEO is inspirational and therefore the senior leadership carefully selected and great to work with. I worked there at a very busy time when Nalco and Ecolab were integrating and I enjoyed working on bringing the cultures of the two organisations together which were quite different, despite being aligned in purpose. The mission and vision of this company is very clear which is great but the structure is a very complex matrix.

Pros

Clear vision and mission for teams

Cons

Long hours, quite US centric sometimes forget about the regions

good culture

culture is good. work life is good. always full of new challenges. people are friendly. Business does extremely well. with authority to run the regional treasury team.

Pros

good culture

Cons

night calls

Good superior

Typical day start and end from 8:00 to 4:30pm Learned how to handle government bodies requirements Management - immediate superior is good and understanding Workplace culture - normal Hardest part of the job - resolve storage issue Most enjoyable part of the joy - seeing superior working along side with us

Have a good communication akills honest and hard working hands on approach and strong safety mindset with good work ethics.

Work as a team like brothers help each others share the knowlege have balanced work & play activity together. Meeting diffrent types of curtomers character listen to thier complain and feedback find solution together build good relationship and understanding.

Pros

Free training

Great Company with Bad Leaders in SE Asia

Since the merger with Nalco, there has been bad leaders on board. This is a challenge for real talents to showcase their worth to the company. Also lots of long service employees are asked to leave to make way for newer and cheaper associates.

Pros

Mnc

Well cultured & systematic management

Good place to get International exposure of managing the supply chain. Great team work in making the things to happen. Nice colleagues to work with which makes even the complicated tasks to accomplish.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Saturation of Job

Gained good experience!

Overall it was a good experience. A good company with a quality learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecolab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ecolab