ECON HEALTHCARE GROUP

ECON HEALTHCARE GROUP Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Quiet and peaceful workplace

A typical day starts when I opened the centre and check for toilet maintenance duties. I have learnt about COVID-19 safety measures implementations over there. The hardest part is facing the high expectations of the supervisor over my job.I enjoy maintaining the centre, interacting with the seniors there, doing financial and other applications at the Senior Activity Centre

Pros

Free treats from seniors who found you helpful

Cons

Difficulty in arranging events and activities in the centre and thinking out of the box

Nil

It has been a challenging experience. However management adopts orang lama attitude tolerence most of the time. Morale is pretty low. And lots of leeway given to Bangladeshi workers within the maintenance dept.

Productive workplace

I learned how to handle difficult patients with different cases like Dementia, Alzheimers disease, DM, Hypertension etc. Management is quite good especially our centre manager. Work place culture was challenging for me.. there's no such thing difficult in this job because I always take it as a challenge for me everyday. The mose enjoyable part is to have good friend co workers, and having nice patients and sponsors as well.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECON HEALTHCARE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ECON HEALTHCARE GROUP Reviews by Job Title