Eden Cube Marketing

Eden Cube Marketing Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Think twice if you will be a good fit for the job

The work culture and people seemed fun. A lot of traveling opportunities. Office is also pretty decent and nice. Downside is only trying to convince donors to donate and that there are no basic salary nor cpf.

Eden Cube Review

The workplace culture is quite supportive, engaging and warm environment. The hardest part of the job is being able to pitch to potential donors to convince them to donate, and being able to achieve the required benchmark to earn the money. What I loved most about this job was the after or before work hours events (both personal and business) that was meant as a way for team bonding.

Cult company

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST. It's good life balance because of your commission-based. So own time own target. Salary is absolutely bad because you are selling charity and take a commission out of it which is unethical to me. They will tell you oh you can be this and that, and make you believe it. Management is good however, its a cult. Job culture will give you a culture shock. It feels like you are in Arkham where everyone is happy and upbeat.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eden Cube Marketing?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Cube Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Eden Cube Marketing with

Eden Cube Marketing Reviews by Job Title

• Eden Cube Marketing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?