Edwards Lifesciences
Updates from Edwards Lifesciences:

Edwards Lifesciences Employee Reviews

Singapore13 reviews
Good company
Good culture and work life balance.
Good team support, management commitment, job related training, professional and open to discuss ur difficulties. Leadership training are more interesting.
Average only
Colleague wise is not contactable when it comes to work related. Manager have favouritism employee’s, Human Resources can’t keep employee profile private and confidential, they will spread your information immediately!
Amazing workplace and benefits
I have learned a lot about time management. It is a manufacturing company doing heart valves. Coordinating orders and manufacturing is really challenging. New sewers going to the production team has to adapt to the fast working environment that must produce a QA approved valves. Management is good, the appraisal is being done openly. We know where we have excel and otherwise. We are encouraged to move forward and make changes for better results. Trainings provided from highly knowledgeable trainers. The trainers are great at what they do, they are patient and do their best to make sure we understood before teaching us the next operation(step). High salary given for 8hours at a company based environment. A very comfortable and disciplined working atmosphere.
Productive and excellent job
Training provided from trainer team. There so good team trainer work for helping new intern. Very good and high salary given. A very comfortable and disciplined working atmosphere.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
8 hours working
Workplace fun
The work place is fun there is teamwork in the my cleanroom.. my friends all help each other whenever we need help in our work.. the food there is cheap also..
Pros
Cheaper food
Cons
Have to wake up very early in the morning
I gain a lot of experienced working with people all around the world.Besides, I learned so much especially in health
Edwards Life sciences,had give me opportunity to work in Singapore.This experienced actually gave me self confident which is I never have in me before
Pros
Free Health monitoring for workers, anually bonus pay
Cons
For work permit holder they are not easily be promote to up grade their current post to higher level
time spent for the past 3 years
Uses tools to sew a stent and/or valve
Performs verification of stent and/or valve

Visuals inspection under a microscope and sequential review of colleagues' work

Works at a level of greater independence with advanced level of quality and productivity

Certified on two models of tasks
Pros
lots of benefits
Cons
short sick leave
solutions and using mindpoweris a
at singapore airlines, i deal with customers and passengers in business and first class and have to attend to their complaints and feedbacks. It was a have challlenge as we have to meet their expectations and crack our minds to solve their problems
Pros
air ticket
Cons
long hours sometimes 24hrs standby
Good environment,good management,good culture,good behaviour. celebration for festival,fun games,dinner and dance.free fruit day,massage section and family day
Productive and fun workplace
It was a wonderful learning journey . Full respect to all of the seniors and assistants . They are very friendly and hardworking too . Company system up to standard
Productive and fun workplace
Working in this company is a lot of benefit. People around workplace is very polite and fun. Leader is really take a good care of the staff. Working here just no pressure but they are very straight in committed with the job. The hardest job is they have a target, if staff cannot achieved they will terminate even in probation. Working day like normal 5 day/week and they have overtime in Saturday and Sunday.
Pros
3 times rest include Lunch break for 1 hour and another 2 is 15 minutes.
Amazing workplace and benefits
I have learned a lot about time management.
It is a manufacturing company doing heart valves.

Coordinating orders and manufacturing is really challenging.

That is because when I first joined, the company has just moved to its office in Changi North.A big change from their office in Ubi Techpark. Therefore there is minimal sewers from the production team that could produce a QA approved valves. During that time we have to work closely with the production team leader as well as QA.

Pros
Family occasions, free lunches during festive season
Cons
Low salary
Job satisfaction and excellant colleagues
My previous company is an excellant company which i obtained job satisfaction from the job itself as i was involved in all aspects of the accounting function from GL to AP, from closing of month end and year end accounts, to internal and external auditing to treasury function.

Nice environment and colleagues although initial stage was a chaotic due to lack of staffs and all new staffs came on board. However manage to overcome it and stabilised the situation.
Pros
Good Salary package and people
Cons
chaotic at the beginning stage due to lack of staffs however was resolved