Electrolux

Electrolux Employee Reviews

It's a global company. It's been around for many years now. It has created and acquired great products. Made life easier for the consumers
Pros
Not strict with the time
Cons
there's so much upper class men and not much people on operations
Good management and perfect teamwork . Strong leadership of front line manager and comfort environment . Perfect teamwork and less politic within the department .
Doesnt give relevant support to staffs, put them to struggle an d learn thru works, understaffs but overload of works, still working on old systems and not willing to listen to employees' suggestions, very poor management which cannot manage their staffs, only put blames on a certain dept/ section
Cons
Long hours, Under staffs, Poor management
When you look forward to go to office of facing challenge. Given opportunity teamwork. Management will update you on performance and plans. Co-workers co-operative. Given a task to have it complete by today. Training to promoters, colleages and giving customers the products purchase how to operate and walking customers with a smile and passion to serve and listen to the complaints.
During my 8 weeks with the organization, me as an intern will be supporting the design team in creating a competitive benchmark document for all the various product categories. The intern will also get to experience working with senior designer on projects when required and understand how a design organization operates within the greater organization. During my time here, I will be assigned to a senior designer, who will be able to guide me through the internship period. The internship in Electrolux was all about research. I had to do research about competitors information and specifications of their products in the market. The research have to cover the South East Asia market and China market, and my task was on refrigerator and washing machine that have been produced in the market for the past 3 years. In details the research had to conclude these brands: To improve the relationship between employees, Electrolux organized a team bonding activity. The place located at Singapore's East Coast, Mana Mana Beach to be precise. Basically, it was like an outbound activity. The whole show aimed to get to know each other. On the final day of my internship the Design Manager gave feedback, and the conclusion of the internship. He gave a conclusion that a company like Electrolux, to create a product designers have to: First, observe the competitors, what they are doing in the market. We can use benchmarking to study the competitor movement. Then, move to the users by fulfill their needs, User Flow Charts are important here. Third, see the technologies that can attach - more...
Pros
Nice and kind colleagues
Cons
The research session was too much, couldn't experience other roles