EM Services Pte Ltd

EM Services Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore23 reviews
Allows you to meet many type of of people and working together with different goverment agencies. This job gives you exposure on estate management and is a problem solving job.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Low pay
Quite a good place to work in. Staff and boss are all very nice people. CEO is a nice person. I enjoyed working with staff and management. I will not hesitate to recommend friends.
Review the Integrated Management System Documentation. Learned about setting up the Integrated Management System Manual. The workplace culture is supportive of workplace safety initiative but the difficulty is getting the commitment.
Felt that there was quite a biased treatment among the middle management team towards the men on ground. They practice favouring of selected employee and thus no teamwork and low morale. Utilize the expertise of new staff employed for the benefits of the company and starts degrading once objective had been achieved.
Nothing much to learn.
Good for new graduate to start a new job in facility management.

Work culture wise is repairing and maintaining building facilities
Only problem is the property manager(lee puay yong) racist and egois,
other than that, the team are fun & enjoyable to work with eventhough

it is not easy to please every tenants, but we manage too without the p so call pm .
The job scope has a good combination of office and site work.
The company provides a lot of employee engagement as well as family bonding events. Overall, a good workplace to enhance your skills and knowledge
Pros
flexibility
Cons
nil
Work culture no problem
Learned a lot, Senior willing to spend time to coach.

Management poor due to new DGM

Enjoy in serving resident and make good in maintenance issue

Working with Resident Committees in my estate
Pros
Welfare and Benefits
Cons
It was fun to move round the estates to understand the residents's needs, and work with the government on their initiatives to help upgrade the estate.

One gets to know the government's future plans, and meetings with the various government agencies like NEA, BCA, HDB, LTA, Nparks, etc kept us updated on the latest policies.

The challenging part is the intricacy in handling residents' feedback.

The company organised retreats for staff to ensure work-life balance.
Pros
get to the ground to inspect the estate
Cons
the most challenging is handling the residents' feedback
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EM Services Pte Ltd?
I have learnt from my senior stuff that have improved me as a person and a worker. I have learnt to work under pressure, dealing with deadline, and interacting/liaising with outsider.
Good environment to work at. Good bond between colleague, good benefit and work life balance is good. Duties is to assist the residents and followup on their cases.
Management team was supportive. The culture was close knitted environment with lots of interaction with all levels of people. People management was a must as you dealt with people from all walks of life.
Pros
Interaction with lots of people
Cons
frustrating when it is time consuming to close one case
- Prefer for work life balance
- Learned how to handle customer feedback

- Enjoyable part when deploy the case

- Strategies to answering phone calls
Pros
Allowance & OT
Cons
Required for night shift work
It is not a job that is mentally challenging. The colleagues here are generally nice, very little politics going on. However, I feel there is still room of improvement in the management.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Salary Package
I learnt to manage several projects at the same time with minimum guidance and self judgement. Colleagues are willing to give guidance when needed.
it is a nice company in a my singapore work life i learn a lot of experience in my life i am love that job but i am unlucky person my personnel problems i leave a job
You will be spending the whole shift sitting on the working desk handling client's complains. I learn how to handle demanding customers. The management are quite strict, but that makes me want to improve my skills on handling customers feedback. My colleague are very helpful, they are willing to give a helping hand when I was in trouble. The hardest part is to balance life and work time as we were asked to work overtime quite often. I enjoy when I have to work night shift as it is the most quiet moment in the office and normally we don't have to receive too many complains.
Pros
OT gives many cash
Cons
Frequent OT
Definite place for work life balance, nice colleagues. Stay only if you are there for the long haul. work load is definitely balanced. You must be a self starter to enjoy the work.
Pros
Team events
To obtain an engineering position in a forward looking and dynamic company where I can use my skills, experience and qualities to meet the challenges and excel in them. With my educational and working experiences, I have gained confidence in performing my duties and tasks to the fullest of my capabilities producing outcomes with high quality and added value, whether leading a team or as an individual. My greatest strength would be adaptability that will allow me adjust into any environment quickly and to function immediately. I am always keen to continue learning and improving myself to attain further targets and goals in my career.
Everyday is a learning experience as due to dealing with different resident of different characteristic!

Different type of estates have different pros & cons.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EM Services Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.