EMS

EMS Employee Reviews

Base pay

Door to door sale, cold calling. Good if you’re a natural born salesperson. You learn a lot along the way but eventually if nobody wants to sign up with you, you will not get paid!

Horrible

From incompetent managers who showed little or no regard for their own employees or those working for other contractors. Poor salary and no respect for time off or other commitments outside of the job. A huge staff turnover which no one seemed to address.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Productive and fun place to work

Great culture. Great management. Company cares about its employees. Great training and advancement opportunities. The management team is great with the employees and the customers. They stick up for their employees when the customers are being unfair.

Environnement de travail agreable

Supers challenges. Responsable motivant et pedagogue

Easy job, Flexible hours.

(Valdosta location) This job is super easy flexible hours. Very nice company to work for other than the harassment and confrontation from the Maintenance Man and Security Guard. This job is great if you want to deal with unnecessary drama everyday, and deal with unreliable employees. The hours and pay aren’t worth your time. Unless you are a college student looking to work 4 hours a day and looking to make peanuts.

Cons

No benefits! I think they have some for full time employees but that position doesn’t exist.

I really enjoyed working there

Just a shame it finished the way it did. I would go back and work there again .I loved the job. Really nice lorrys to drive and the bonus scheme works really well

Pros

Very friendly staff. Everyone helps each other

Muy mala la pago

Muy lala la paga tienen que pagarle más por hora a los empleados viejo

Pros

No sirve

Cons

Larga

Flexible

This company took my full time position and benefits away after I got admitted into the hospital. I didn't find out until I was able to return to work. I never missed any time in the prior year. Their HR department wouldn't even help me. I lost any vacation pay I had accumulated. Pretty awful experience.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No sick pay, short term disability, not a good company to work for. No job security.

Outstanding, professional management

Very good company to work for.The management is very professional,problem solving on the spot,cooperative and caring .The pay is good and also the work place.

Pros

All the way

Cons

There are nothing good about this company. The managers are terrible.

Do not work here. They dont pay good at all. Especially for the way your treated. They screw u out of your hours. The dont appreciate their good works. The workers they hire dont do a good job .which makes it harder on the workers that actually work. Its just the worst job ive ever worked at in my life. Needs new management!!!

Pros

Cons

Pay & very poor management, lack of appreciation

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EMS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6