ENGIE

ENGIE Employee Reviews

A good place is you want to have data centre work experience. You can actually pick up new skill/knowledge.i enjoy working there.there are a few departures in the company.Like service team, projects team and safety team among others in the company
Pros
Team bounding
Cons
Staff use to take medical leave to escape stand-by duty
Air-conditioning and electrical work building and good company working salary good iam working good iam 10year working experience engie company hr people
Benefits such as (shift allowances, dental & flexi bonus) n career advancement not to the expectation for non executive. Apart from the stated above work hand in hand with users
Work is alright, abit demanding but really depends on the site you're assigned to. Mostly colleagues are ok but there are some who are not very helpful.
Pros
Almost like a family
Cons
too many after work incidents which you have to attend to.
Company overall is good. A large number of employees stay long in the company. Employees are treated equally regardless of race and ethnicity. Although different sites may have different workplace culture.
Engie is good facilities management company,there I work I learned more knowledge. I now working changi airport Terminal 2 her the management is very good & any issue we can easily move to our management .This provides very good rooms & transport
Pros
Free drink & Monthly some fruits
Cons
Challenging position in the fast moving world which will definitely utilize and enhance my knowledge and skills, I acquire from my professional and academic endeavors, with career development and to support the employers to achieve the goals.
Great team and good working environment. Good benefits. Together help each other. Pay is average. Sometimes need to attend to call after working hours.
I'm stationed at SUTD during my working tenure with Engie Services Singapore Pte Ltd. Engie do offer good opportunities to advance our career. The management is very supportive of our ideas and suggestion. The company offer good salary, benefits and also provide additional training internal and external in order to continue learning and equip us with new skills so as to adapt us to the working environment.
Strong focus by Management to drive business needs. A desire to achieve better with strong management support. Company is adaptive to economy changing needs and looking for expansion. As directional changes is dynamic, one has to adapt to these changes.
Pros
Flexible working enviorment for individual flair
Cons
Difficult to change company directions once embarked
am working in the maintenance department. At first i am happy that i got the job however been working for year and found out that is not safe for us ladies working in this industry as there alot foreigners workers will look at you closely.
Pros
Birthday vouchers
Cons
5.5 days week and low salary as a finance
A good and fun place to work in. The people around made the workplace environment a positive place to always come and work in. The seniors will provide guidance and share knowledge which allows you to constantly improve and upgrade yourself.
Although the Company is good. The Procurement Manager who i am under has no welfare or does not take minute to think of his team. Only have thoughts of himself to be very efficient by making us work round the clock. To prove that he is saving for the company, he makes us carry heavy items from one destination to another by bus or MRT. Call us names !
Pros
Nil
Cons
No family time
I look forward to be part of the dynamic team. To learn, work, contribute n grow together with the company. Look forward to work in new environment with new friends n colleagues.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The workplace environment is friendly. A typical day at work will include the daily maintenance of laboratory, attending to requests, ad-hoc work duties which comes along in the day.
Pros
No workplace dramas
Cons
Low pay
i have learnt how to allocate jobs to those who are under me. I have also learnt how to work under stress. My job as a engineer is to plan schedule for servicing of equipment for yearly and liaise with client.