Envipure Pte Ltd

Envipure Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore14 reviews

Place to learn for freahgrads

Promotion is in place as long you can deliver. However remuneration may not be tagged with promotion. Its a great place to learn as you will be exposed to various activitiea

Pros

No micro management

Cons

Remuneration, HR policies

okay

it was just okay until acquired by new owner. the working condition worsen, new management picking on members that they don't like. required to work long hours without overtime pay most of the time.

Bad management

I get to learn to be independent in handling my job. My senior guided me a lot while working in this company. My manager tends to pass all the impossible jobs to us, but we still try to sort out the problems and solve them. Yet, good working experiences.

Good company to gain knowledge

I've learned a lot from this company especially when need to handle the design for the whole project. The hardest part of the job is when the schedule is very tight while the team is not big enough to cover the whole job.

Envipure

Envipure is a wonderful and friendly local company. An SME in which all personal are friendly and wonderful. The team is always engaging and challenges are present which gives a great job satisfaction.

No direction

Always begin with a stressful day, no work life balances. Used to be a good and nice company to work for, however, things changes after changes to a new management. Expected to spend 24/7 to the work. Welfare and benefits deteriorated. No proper guidence from top management. More lecture and scolding session then doing the job. After 13 years of delication to the company and not much recognition comes by. End result: left the company with a disappointed heart.

Pros

Nothing that can be think of

Cons

Long hours, poor welfare and benefits, no work life balances

A small company suitable for beginning employees as learning stepping stone

I see many employees here are feeling very stressful and occassionally i saw some colleagues getting upset and cried after being treated harshly and scolded for the slightest issue by the top management and senior managers. They seems to be quite serious on even the junior staff. Many staff resigned after working only within 1-2 months and most staff felt no career advancement at all in this company. The CEO seems to be extremely busy with the CFO everytime in the her office.

Pros

Long lunch hours and can claim lunch meals

Cons

Must work overtime Very long hours

Job Scope Widens

The working pace is slow and it appears to me a lot of things are unable to complete. My scope of work expands over the years, even involved process improvement stuffs. Although it is an opportunity for me to learn but I am not so interested in this area.

Work in the project site as a contract staff

I work longer hours everyday. Even I have to come back on the weekend as site requested but I am happy because I get paid overtime. The project team are coporate and they will approach me if they have safety issues at site.

Pros

Get paid for overtime

Cons

Longer hours of working

metal stamping

my first work in singapore after my graduation in diploma of chemical engineering. i learn the most in this company because of involvemenrt in the cross functional group in developing new projects and new parts introduction.

Pros

gain knowledge

Cons

long working hours

Too dependent to Client's demand

After nearly 4 years in the company and assigned at 1 site only, I feel its time to move on and seek a new challenge. I also want to move on from the comfort zone.

chop & change culture in envipure, staff always come and go

No worklife balance in this company Envipure, they expect you to work late & overtime everyday & the management don't want to see staff going late to work or taking medical leave even though they are really sick. every office staff is monitored everyday for punctuality at work & no of days of sick leave is being monitored very closely. Top management like yes-men at work, those who know how to apple-polish the CEO & say Yes to him will be in his good books & will be promoted very fast even though they can't work & can't produce results. chop & change culture- the CEO likes to get rid of people who takes medical leave & whose salaries are expensive. will not tolerate people who does not do things his way. unsettle and force a lot of staff to quit because of his treatment towards them like shouting or lecturing them for hours on end.

Pros

flexible lunch hours

Cons

job insecurity, staff does not stay put & keep changing, inflexible & short sighted top management

Place to Explore my Ideas and Intellegent

I learn t to strive a lot of confident and more energy towards work. Never lean back to work load / pressure

Good to work with juniors mentoring them , are considerate . They could have involved me more , but then delivered , Need to have constant interactions. Learnt that everyone has got to give his/her best , and nothing succeeds like team spirit. The hardest part of the job was pleasing the management though I had put 24x7 . I learned to work with smile despite work pressures. The most enjoyable part was independency in process engineering of wtp/wwtp.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envipure Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Envipure Pte Ltd with

Envipure Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Envipure Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?