Envipure Pte Ltd

Envipure Pte Ltd Employee Reviews in Sembawang

Sembawang4 reviews

Bad management

I get to learn to be independent in handling my job. My senior guided me a lot while working in this company. My manager tends to pass all the impossible jobs to us, but we still try to sort out the problems and solve them. Yet, good working experiences.

No direction

Always begin with a stressful day, no work life balances. Used to be a good and nice company to work for, however, things changes after changes to a new management. Expected to spend 24/7 to the work. Welfare and benefits deteriorated. No proper guidence from top management. More lecture and scolding session then doing the job. After 13 years of delication to the company and not much recognition comes by. End result: left the company with a disappointed heart.

Pros

Nothing that can be think of

Cons

Long hours, poor welfare and benefits, no work life balances

Job Scope Widens

The working pace is slow and it appears to me a lot of things are unable to complete. My scope of work expands over the years, even involved process improvement stuffs. Although it is an opportunity for me to learn but I am not so interested in this area.

chop & change culture in envipure, staff always come and go

No worklife balance in this company Envipure, they expect you to work late & overtime everyday & the management don't want to see staff going late to work or taking medical leave even though they are really sick. every office staff is monitored everyday for punctuality at work & no of days of sick leave is being monitored very closely. Top management like yes-men at work, those who know how to apple-polish the CEO & say Yes to him will be in his good books & will be promoted very fast even though they can't work & can't produce results. chop & change culture- the CEO likes to get rid of people who takes medical leave & whose salaries are expensive. will not tolerate people who does not do things his way. unsettle and force a lot of staff to quit because of his treatment towards them like shouting or lecturing them for hours on end.

Pros

flexible lunch hours

Cons

job insecurity, staff does not stay put & keep changing, inflexible & short sighted top management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envipure Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Envipure Pte Ltd with