Envipure Pte Ltd

Envipure Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer2 reviews
Singapore2 reviews

Good to work with juniors mentoring them , are considerate . They could have involved me more , but then delivered , Need to have constant interactions. Learnt that everyone has got to give his/her best , and nothing succeeds like team spirit. The hardest part of the job was pleasing the management though I had put 24x7 . I learned to work with smile despite work pressures. The most enjoyable part was independency in process engineering of wtp/wwtp.

A small company suitable for beginning employees as learning stepping stone

I see many employees here are feeling very stressful and occassionally i saw some colleagues getting upset and cried after being treated harshly and scolded for the slightest issue by the top management and senior managers. They seems to be quite serious on even the junior staff. Many staff resigned after working only within 1-2 months and most staff felt no career advancement at all in this company. The CEO seems to be extremely busy with the CFO everytime in the her office.

Pros

Long lunch hours and can claim lunch meals

Cons

Must work overtime Very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envipure Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Envipure Pte Ltd with