Epson

Epson Employee Reviews

Singapore17 reviews

stressful but fun

stressful workplace with name and shame culture strong, but colleagues can be a fun bunch to work with so work can be enjoyable at timesdiverse cultures but glass ceiling strong

Official response from Epson

February 23, 2022
Thanks for your 4 star review. We at Epson America will make sure that we share your comments with the management team in Singapore. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Good experience

Working with the team its a advantage..good teamwork n i have learn much knowledge wit my senior worker.caring manager in fol department..comparisim of races..

company close the whole division

The employee welfare is very good. There provide free transport to work and home. There is also in-house low cost canteen food. Headquarter decide to move the division back Japan.

Pros

good welfare

Cons

closed down

Boring and great for fresh graduate and wait to die(retire)

Malaysians all hold higher position than the few singaporeans here.Due to max count of management staff and unable.to promote degree holders, Demote local executive(which is unacceptable) by giving excuses that there is no one under them. Double promote the foreigners they want(1st in my 10 plus years here) Speaks Cantonese and does not care if locals does not understand (mode of communication should be either chinese/English). Doesn't keep promise - mentioned that they promote based on merits and contributions but foreign staff that joins the company and took 2 mes maternity with a year half n the company can still be promoted No rank hierarchy and favourism - new comer that rejoin company and have the same title as me can self.proclaim as future superior of mine and (under table promise by the management staff) Even asst manager have higher authority than my manager and can scold another asst manager of.the same department like she is a manager. Staffs have no courtesy..-- We are sharing phone line and superior always like to listen in to.the conversation by picking up their handset and interrupt your conversation Doesn't even have SAP or useful ERp which greatly affects your chance of job skipping to another planner job

Pros

medical/dental or optical reimbursement, up to 20 days AL if u worked long enough, company transport

Cons

workplace Discrimination, racist, ruins your

Productive workplace

They are giving lots of trainings which could enhance you engineering capabilities. They are also handling many employees and still managing s good management

A good model of Japanese company

The management will ensure all employees will take up courses annually for further improvement. This is how they grow the employees and enhanced they future skill.

Pros

free uniform

Cons

low salary

Fun and interesting place to work in

Great culture and wonderful colleagues. Job is challenging but great support from Management and factories. Yearly trips were arranged for the whole company. Great management team.

Thank you EPSON.

* Good,not so stress not so relaxed is balance.I learn lot run machine and using scope.All is good but only management RASICT and UNFAIR .Happy to know and can work at that company.

Pros

sometimes leader treat a food our own group employee

Cons

take good care our healthcare.

so-so

nice enviroment but harassing male manager depend on which department you work in some are still good though a bit boring middle size factory arrogant receptionist

overall about pt epson batam

great company with great opportunity. you can take any application technology with it. good for fresh graduate able to learn everything include document control, line production process, maintenance how-to, and e.g. kinship of all section 4/10 pressure and press-stress workplace

Pros

safety is priority, free lunch, free medical services

Cons

cross-section interventions everywhere

Productive work place

The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was being a one man team handling all task all at once.

Pros

Free drinks

Great and awesome

I leave this company due to i have found a better job prospect in another company. Besides, their store is not so well managed

Pros

good salary

Cons

6 working days

A bit difficult to work in.

Always working even on holidays but the salary is a bit low. There is racial discrimination. The work area is unsafe. Management don't care on there workers and the bonus is very low.

Fun workplace

- 5 days per week - Being an office staff and computer skills - Understanding management - Good team mates - N/A - Learn new things by attending internal courses

Pros

High Benefits

Cons

Low Basic Salary

Productive and fun workplace

Typical Japanese Manufacturing Company environment which provide much opportunities to progress and contribute your abilities. Beginning from Technical trainee, developed career within organization step by step with trust and integrity, creativity and challenge. Areas of expertise started from Tool and Die making, Production management to Environment & Safety management and HR & Admin administrative function.

Pros

Company's Transport provided

Cons

Long travel distant

Good environment

nice co-workers to work with, however management is in going thru a revamp.

Pros

Expose to a lot of new projects

Cons

Bad Management

Challenging

1.My typical day at work is attending quality meeting due to encountered quality issues on my controlled parts conducting investigation or audit. 2. I learn how to talk with a Supervisor, Manager, Division Manager and Japanese support even though I am a Staff Engineer only. 3. On our department I can say that our management do not have balance work for each member because like me I am handling all electronic and mechanical components of all printer without Supervisor and Assistant Manager. 4. The hardest part of the job is to manage time when there are a lot of quality issues and parts for evaluation and approval. 5. The most enjoyable part of the job is during process audit at supplier. I learned a lot of process on assembly of different electronic and mechanical components.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Epson with