Equinix

Equinix Employee Reviews

Singapore27 reviews

Great people culture but very low pay

In Datacenter Operations Team, paid very low but workload never stop & forever increasing. If the people in the company weren't great to work with, would have left earlier already. Compensation & benefits really need to improve. Zero flexibility in working hours. That's why company always got high turnover in Singapore, even worse since covid. Management play favourites. The people I worked with support & help you alot.

Good Workplace but unqualified / unprofessional Managers in Infrastructure (Do Not Join under IT Infrastructure)

Good Place to work but unqualified, unprofessional Managers are driving the Infrastructure .Those who are in the Infra Mgmt dont have any skill or experience what they are dealing with. Just like a robot someone press the remote they will jump and do that work.

Pros

Ok Ok

Cons

unqualified, unprofessional Infra structure Managers in US driving the business

Challenging

A good company before our local take over and slash alot of benefits, raise kpi targets. Push here push there of work culture(blame) Manager think of himself for his kpi instead. Very bossy. Very fast paced MNC.

Pros

Free drinks and biscuits.

Cons

Many work but control OT

Overall a fun environment to work at.

The company does not micromanage it employees means everyone have the flexibility to commit and produce work at a fair pace. Management do recognize and appreciate talents in the company.

Pros

Good pay and good welfare

Cons

Many office politics

Lot of learning while working

Good Managers, they guide you on how to progress and one also have privilege to switch the roles with in the company if you think you are not the right fit for the assigned role.

Pros

frequent team events and team lunches

Cons

long working hours

Fast paced

Overall it is typical work environment Overall it is typical learning of day to day job. Overall it is typical management centered environment Overall the typical hardest part is understanding client based work environment

not a good place to work

I worked here for more than 1 year, direct boss changed four times, they never called you a colleague, and they divided the boundaries between you and us, less respect and more sense of dominance. -No direction in work and always moves the goal line -Long hour -discrimination idea shared in office, verbal abuse from manager When you resign, they discuss with you aggressively on whether you can stay until they recruit new joiner. The number of days of annual leave is pretty good, but that's it.

Equinix employees receive excellent health care and counseling plans that vary by country to ensure the overall well-being of you and your family. They offer paid vacations and holidays and encourage community involvement with year-round volunteer opportunities.

super manual work

Mostly people are Uneducated. Unable to speak English. Racism. Very strong Chinese culture. No professional(Shouting and fitting) No Compliance. No control.

Pros

Cons

Long hours.Uneducated.

Almost perfect internship experience

This internship was during my polytechnic. The interview was in the call because that period I was in China. My department was at Chinatown, the work environment was clean and comfortable. The colleagues were friendly to me. Every month my department manger will treat the whole department dinner, including those interns like me.

Apar is a good company to work with

A good company to work with. The company consultant and HR works with resources , even when help is needed at the client's side.The workplace culture is also good.

Functional manager no experience with functional duties and still expect to lead is ?!?!

Functional manager's logic - not at table = not working - ego too big , cannot be wrong - no experience in functional role - forever correct - only want body bags at table

Alot of flexibility given (depending on who your reporting boss is) Personally not a good place for my career aspirations and growth. But it's a wonderful place for others. One of the better companies I've worked at.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Rather not say

Nice place to work

Nice place to work but lack of good growth options. Management needs to think about long term when it comes to employee growth and look at more options for their growth

good management

Nice work environment, good scope of work,flexible working hours.Excellent managers. long term contracts. Global company expanding over 40+ countries.l

Team Work

I have a wonderful team members . Learnt about new programs and using them in right way. My work consists of carrying out daily checklist to ensure that the equipment are healthy . We have to be alert all times as we have critical equipment and can't afford any failure.

Pros

Free Lunch & Dinner On Weekends . Company Shares

An awesome place to work at

- Great Group of Analysts - Awesome boss - Can get pretty crowded tho, there's too much people in a room - A lot of company wide events - Contractors are treated fairly, and quite frankly the same as permanent employees

Innovative, Productive and Exhaustive

Good work with Exhaustive changes some times. Supports Innovation and understand the technology by every one till the higher management. Undoubtedly Masters of the Data Centers.

Pros

Innovative work, Scope of Betterment

Fun workplace

As a revenue analyst, my responsibility is to ensure that revenue is recorded accurately when the information is transferred across systems and investigate the revenue variances every month.

Pros

Staff welfare is good

Cons

Uncertain where some information can be obtained

Good Place to work

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English

Good Company

Good Company to work for. Good Managemnet. i liked working there. Though it was a small stint but management and team members were quite supportive and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equinix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Equinix with

• Equinix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?