ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd

ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Self employed based job as a real estate agent. I have been in real estate for 10years but ERA have Been the right and best choice for me. In terms of additional training and workplace support, ERA have been number 1.
Flexible work hours. Set own targets. Able to do at own timing and as long work hard, you can get the rewards. Good for work -life balance. Good back-end support.
1.Self centred culture. Have to be in the inner circle to get support. 3. Very Long working hours and cannot claim transport or OT. 4. Manipulative and scheming leaders. No one walks the talk there as systemless organisation.
De leven van een makelaar: elke dag is anders. Je weet het nooit precies wat zal gebeuren. Ik heb geleerd om zelfstandig te werken.
Pros
Hoge Commissie
Cons
Geen transactie= geen salaris
I was working as a commission officer fr 1998 to 1999. Too Long hours as I started work at 8.30 am worked 11pm as the department was due for computerisation. My Son just began schooling and hence this long workinhpurs was not suitable for me.
Pros
Staff helpful
Cons
Working for ERA under the wings of one of their Associate Director was a really nice experience. She was very supportive and always encouraged me to enhance my skills through training.
Convenient Place to work at , near MRT , Near foodmarket & Hawker centres. Environment here was great some sorts of peacefully . Management was great tooo . The hardest part of the job is when come TOP Achievers . i need to makesure that all TOP Achievers recipients received their TOP Achievers Notification . The most i enjoying working here is my office near Foodmarket & all agents treat us well .
Pros
near Mountbatten MRT Station
High pace work environment and training activities available. The hardest part of the job is to get client's listings and bridging the path for both sellers and buyers to agree on the deal.
Challenging day to day job. Frequent communication with clients and working partners. Brushing up of Product Knowledge. Attending training and meeting
learn how to deal with customer calculate financial planning. management in ERA is great. good leadership &helpful when your customer got the right house.
- day starts from 9am can end as late as 10pm-12am - usually work alone and i lead a team of 6 members - management usually conduct training for inexperience staff - hardest part of the job is satisfying client requirements - most enjoyable part is the flexible timing of the job
Pros
high commissions
Cons
long hours work on weekend
Had learned to be independent, work hard and play hard. Learned to communicate with different buyers, tenant and seller. Negotiating skill had improved.
There is no job advancement and long hours. The people who are working there, some of them are not friendly but they are very familiar with their job. The working environment at that time looked like a maze.
This was a very busy office when I worked there. I started out as a junior but was given bigger responsibilities over time to accommodate the busy office.
A well structure and dynamic workplace. Forward thinking management and excellent career prospect.
Pros
Excellent career prospect.
Cons
Job stability.