Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Singapore13 reviews
collaborative work between local and offshore team. fast paced environment to deliver requirement from client which keep changing. open minded management team and could discussion openly regarding any issues.
Ericsson is a good company to work . They follow good work ethics and ethics and also has good portfolio. Employees are very competent. Unfortunately company was performed for last couple of years but trying to become leader in the 5G technology space.
Great culture, respect people and pride of the company's long history and reputation.

I worked for Ericsson for more than 5 years and was fairly happy with the above.
Ericsson has very good working environment for fresh graduate student. They have good Webbase training system. The working culture is also perfect with very kind people.
The people at Ericsson are its greatest assets, they are hardworking and talented, with great enthusiasm and passion in what they do. Work is fast paced and exciting, and there's never a boring day!
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Competitive environment
Worked as a tempongsrary employee and had chance to explore new things.Direct contact with customers. Less salary negotiation. No other allowance provided.
Pros
Staff party
Cons
No chance to be permanent employee
ericsson review:
very dedicated management team.

technically strong and advanced,

good culture and nice and ecstatic environment.

lower speed in operation
It is a typical MNC
Salary is not that good

Culture is not as friendly as SMEs

Not much room for growth

Benefits is just okay

There is not much job security
Pros
Salary is better
Cons
Not much growth
It is a very good place to work.It gives everybody a chance to learn & grow with the company. This is the place to learn new thing in terms technology.
Going thru major organisation restructuring due to poor revenues & margins.
Impacts customer, staff and morale negatively - although management asks to refocus in new business initiatives, the impact is too great to not have any internal impact.
Pros
Relatively good work life balances.
Cons
Organisation, models and focus changes too often.
Ericsson is a very good place to work with a very nice colleagues and a boss i can always look up to as a mentor, coach, teacher and father. Plus, having a job that i always enjoy doing especially that it involves programming and designing databases, it was almost perfect. Everyday is a challenge since there is no definite plan base on my choice. I will always depend on the need of the business, the daily priorities it will ask me to do according to our units immediate need. My team, a virtual team is also always there to support in delivering our goals. The hardest part of the job is having uncontrolled risks during near deadlines. But we never failed to communicate all issues that we are facing in order to set right expectation to our internal customer.
Pros
Free Transportation, Work from Home twice a week
Cons
Office location is too far and traffic zone.
Working in Ericsson is a wonderful experience where you get to practise what they preach. Work & Healthy lifestyle. Everyone works hard and plays hard. It's never a dull day in Ericsson.

Managing a few projects under my care is never easy but with the help of my team members which includes the project manager, implementation manager and my engineers, nothing is impossible.

Some days will be a breeze for us and some will be quite challenging. For a few weeks, we had to work till wee hours just to complete those few sites.

Nevertheless, working in this company is a great experience for me and i will miss working for a company like this. Great management, excellent staffs.
Pros
Healthy Lifestyle, Great environment
Cons
Contracted Staff
- Processes to follow
- Good management team to make you feel proud

- Challenging