EtonHouse

EtonHouse Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews
Open minded environment
It is a very great experience to work together with the colleague from all the world ,we share our opinion ,we respect each other ,we had the free health lunch and had many great event organize by school.
Wonderful Learning experience
I like my current work at Eton. I have worked for more than 5 years in a rich learning experience and looking forward to move on towards a leadership position.
Productive and enjoyable environment
I love experiencing the wide diversity of staff there who worked together despite their differences. Since it is a big school, it is tricky to climb up the ladder and gain career progression.
Pros
Short work hours
Cons
Lack of career progression
Rich in environment for children and staff
All staff are dedicated and committed in providing the best learning for all children of the school. Adopting Reggio Emmilia Approach, resources are always available and the provocations set up are always being thought carefully.
satified with the role and good induction
Eton is a perfect place to work with, their induction was clear with hands-on experiential tours, which help me to understand the environment is great to work and learn to upgraded.
Productive & fun place
I have gained tremendous experience in teaching & managing children in the past year .the work place culture is very encouraging & the teaching staff is very friendly & helpful .
I have enjoyed teaching & realised after spending a couple of months at eton house that I want to make my career in teaching.
Pros
Free lunch
Good stepping stone
You get to try / implement many new processes. Colleagues are nice. The management may hold very high (and sometimes unrealistic) expectations. If you have a chance to visit the branches, the children are very cute!
Employer doesn't really care about staff
Good spirit among employees like a family. However, not all as complexity of people brings in office politics. Singapore local homegrown local hokkien business, not the international caucasion brand images that we expect or perceived. Employer doesn't really care about staff, more of a local hokkien mentality. No career progression and once no more use for the company, will be throw away like dirt without second considerations. Truly a phony employer. Original CEO is good but from 2015, family business remains family business and brings in the prince and son, simply take over the whole reign and have no respect for people.
Pros
Good spirit among employees like a family
Cons
All of the above
Family Culture
I enjoyed working in this company due to the lovely colleagues around me. There were enough challenges at a good pace for me to learn and grow. However, after more than 3.5 years, I think it's time to move on.