Exim & Mfr Enterprise

Exim & Mfr Enterprise Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

a serious but productive work place

working hour from 8am till 5.45pm Monday to Friday. Fairly paid and busy work life which fills up a day meaningful, timely report to manager will have you worry-less in the work place.

Pros

can learn many skills and self improvement

Cons

micro managed

Local owned company

A place where you have to understand that this is a local owned company so the politic within the company is complicated and you have to deal with bosses that expect you to give more than what you can give.

Productive and fast pace environment

When I was in my "Junior" level, I was trained to work and developed businesses with customers which are considered as mid-class customers in my company. Basically I did not have any Engineer background and it was a bit hard for me to do this job in the beginning, but I'm grateful that my team is very solid and they have taught me the basic knowledge in dealing with customers. After 12 months in my Junior level, I was entitled for early promotion and promoted to Senior Sales Executive which handling most of the company's key customers. During my "Senior" level, I'm required to act fast in giving feedback to customers. As such, I was trusted to deal to communicate directly with suppliers in order to speed up the business development. The hardest part yet the most enjoyable part of the my job is, our sales region is considered as the second top sales contributor in the company, and we are required to act fast in everything and "high sales target" is applied. Because of the teamwork,we manage to hit the sales target for every quarters and sales incentive are divided equally among team members.

Pros

High sales incentive, friendly collegaues

Cons

Not MNC's company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exim & Mfr Enterprise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Exim & Mfr Enterprise with