Depends on your interviewer and position applied. Different friends of mine were met with questions of varying difficulty levels.
A friend had purely technical interview. Mine was a mixed between technical and behavioral questions and the behavioral questions were tough to answer.
Key point is interviewers are good at probing therefore give examples of what only you know clearly and nothing else thats vague in your mind.
Number of years experience?
What i know?
In which area or work scope i'm expert?
- What is the work environment and culture like at ExxonMobil?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at ExxonMobil?One person answered
- What benefits does ExxonMobil offer?One person answered
- Can someone colour blind work in exxon..?One person answered
- Does ExxonMobil require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does ExxonMo…One person answered
- How are the working hours at ExxonMobil?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ExxonMobil?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at ExxonMobil? How many vacation days do you get per year at ExxonM…