ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews in Pioneer

Day to Day activities Daily Meeting Internship Attachment (depends on the project assigned) The most enjoyable part is to go to nearest MRT Station with the transport system Regular Training is provided to upskill its workers
Pros
Transport Service
Cons
Very comfortable and good team with nice environment. Timing is good. Convenient to work and having bus facilities. Early leaving if we have night meeting.
learned a lot of things, experience great things during work, love learning the skills, obtain great skills , safety is very good, training is very fun
Great management, love the jobscope. Great office environment. Transport provided islandwide which is really convenient. Alot of free food as they always have trainings.
Pros
Ot
Provides excellent training to facilitate work safely in oil refineries. Passed the medical examination prior joining but unfortunately was asked to leave due to my medical condition.
To utilise my skill set to best organisation . Team player in the organisation development and technology improvements to design the approach of development
I am acquiring a position that affords me the opportunity to work and serve a respected company by applying the knowledge and leadership skills developed through experience, training and education, with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance and confidence to learn in the field of Information & Technology and Management to make an organization successful.
Pros
Thinking out of box. Solution provider. Customer Oriented
Cons
Always wanted to be outstanding among others
Need to improve a lot because its cultural structure represents all bad points if you consider organisational behaviour
Pros
Salary Benefits
Cons
Work Culture
After shift takeover, will access the workload for the day with work colleague. How to make and produce top quality product. Management will always enforced safety first. A very co operative co-workers. The hardest part of the job was to continue what's left over job by previous team. The most enjoyable part was when we managed to do the task right at the first time.
After shift change, review the previous days work load with colleague and management. A very great work partnership to workwith. The hardest part of the job was trying to expediate the left over jobs by the previous shift team. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we managed to maintain our work committment and get it done the first time safely.
In a typical day at work I helped to clear all outstanding of Invoices to send out to payable department and filing of all documents for audits. I had learned how to use the SAP efficiently and providing excellent customer service to our customers and clients. Procuring maintenance material in timely manner for urgent repairing and also make arrangement in logistics. Shut down and turnaround is always challenging as we have tight time frame to procure and we must be organized in procuring. We work together as a team on the project that has been given. Managers will give moral support and stays back until tasks are completed.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner claimable during shutdown and turnaround
Cons
During Shutdown & Turnaround we will have to do long hours OT