ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

A new team will less safety awareness. Had a difficult time convincing the management representatives on the technicality of safety observation against risk behaviours by individuals.
Exxon Mobil is a great company to be working in. The management will put in the effort to groom and give more challenging tasks to staffs whom they deem to be capable.
- Typical day at work would be checking past and future batches, being aware of production constraints and instigating solutions to troubleshoot these problems - Enjoyable part would be interaction with the management and also the technicians on the ground
Good organization wuth good practices and policies but lacking if good leaders that leads by example. Future development in terms of career advancement and opportunities are limited and deprived. That's why I left:)
Working in a project based load requires tough work. I learned a lot despite of it & I know it enhanced by capabilities as an employee that will equip me well on my next endeavour.
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
Long hours of work
Good working place to enhance in knowledge & skills. Learn to work as a team & thrive together. A place to look forward for advancement in career. A place good for stepping stone
The company gives more important on employees safety and health. A a good working environment to those who wants work in a more stable job. The canteen always serve healtheir food selection.
Pros
more focus on health and safety engineering
Cons
when safety fails there is a big risk for your life when the process production is concern
To utilise my skill set to best organisation . Team player in the organisation development and technology improvements to design the approach of development
We have daily coordination meeting with the client representatives and implementation contractors to check on daily progress and target achieved or improve. .
We had a very good team, close out/ turnover was closely involved in the planning and implementation of all activities, both with snr management and client.
Pros
Excellent place to work
Cons
I am acquiring a position that affords me the opportunity to work and serve a respected company by applying the knowledge and leadership skills developed through experience, training and education, with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance and confidence to learn in the field of Information & Technology and Management to make an organization successful.
Pros
Thinking out of box. Solution provider. Customer Oriented
Cons
Always wanted to be outstanding among others
Pros
Good safety Culture
Cons
Politic
The typical working day of a construction worker can provide a number of challenges and employees will need to following the correct safety procedures at all times in order to avoid a serious injury or illness. A number of precautions will need to be taken, including making use of scaffolding and a work surface to minimize the risk of workers falling from elevated surfaces. Employees will also need to wear protective clothing to avoid illnesses which could develop from being exposed to excess dust, and will need to keep hydrated throughout the day. As well as a long working day, there are several other challenges to the role, including long hours of lifting heavy equipment and materials which can prove physically exhausting. Extreme weather conditions can also have an effect on the construction worker; hot, sunny temperatures can add to the exhaustion, whilst windy conditions can also prove difficult, especially if extra safety precautions need to be taken to secure equipment and tools to surfaces so they don’t blow away.
working as a instrument tech my part of job to do the preventive and corrective maintenance activities, Troubleshooting the all field instruments and PLC Scada,
I have learned how to manage not only managers also all of our safety co-workers at my project. Happy that company I have work for but have to leave.
Pros
Off day
Cons
Nothing at all
Need to improve a lot because its cultural structure represents all bad points if you consider organisational behaviour
Pros
Salary Benefits
Cons
Work Culture
Daily maintenance works Troubleshooting skill Good coordination with management teams for the shutdown jobs Communicate and explain job scope/safety to co-worker Troubleshooting the machine and improving the machine reliability
this company was very good in term of taking care all their workers, staffs. they given us a lot of time to learn about the job given to us, i hope to get in touch to this guys again in the future
Pros
Free travel allowance
Cons
Very Interesting at work place and challenging job to meet quality / productivity / timely. Safety at work place / good working cultural and good workman ship.
Pros
Monthly Free Lunch
Cons
Useful time
Excellent place to learn and earn. Salary and benefits are quite good . Management peoples are more focus on the own safety and operation safety. Job culture is excellent.
Pros
Vouchers and meals
Cons
Commitments.
Good place to work to get the knowledge about aviation industries. Handling all types of engine parts. Specialised in robotic equipment to do all kind of flight engine maintenance parts.
  1. Employee Reviews