EY

Senior Consultant7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,342 reviews

Productive and fun culture

A nice place to start off your early career. Great training and development opportunities. A lot of chances to travel around but not much time to enjoy life.

Pros

Fancy office and nice perks

Cons

Had a very good Partner/Boss that mentors well.

EY generally has Partners and Managers that cares for the staff and will encourage us to enjoy our work life and take interest in our career development. EY also nurtures and trains us to be independent, professional with highest regards for integrity in out performance and work.

Good colleagues, great team work

Great starting ground for fresh grads as they spend the time and effort to teach you from scratch. You can learn many work skills and make great colleagues but career progression can plateau after some years.

Overall a good place to develop career

Fast paced, challenging Good training programmes, vibrant work culture, understanding bosses not much work life balance, remuneration could be better, work hours during peak periods can be quite long with the need to work overtime often

Good

Long hours, busy periods. Quite fast paced environment and due to cost constraints at times may not have enough hands at one project therefore leading to long hours.

EY is my stepping stone

I have been working at EY for more than 4 years and it has given me many opportunities to growth both personal and professional working experience. I have engaged into many projects with both local Vietnamese and Singaporean banks and foreign financial institutions.

Typical Workspace for Fresh Graduates

Typical Workspace for Fresh Graduates Emphasis coaching culture Friendly co-workers Advance Technology Fun working environment, eg sport & activities, annual Dinner & Dance performance competition, work-from-home arrangement etc

Pros

Fun co-workers

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EY
  • Senior Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?