EZ-Link Pte Ltd

EZ-Link Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

it is friendly and family type company which has a proper management system with several extra benefits such as honeymoon leave, exam leave, and free online workshop.
It was an interesting job at first, being able to design the transportation cards that everyone in Singapore will be using. It was also satisfying to see my work being launched and sold out. I learnt that working with licencors means that you'll have to look and read their style guides properly on what can or cannot be done for the artwork provided, what colours can or cannot be used, how should the logos be placed or arranged. And sometimes it takes multiple approvals for a set of designs to go through. Although it was very interesting at first, it kinda got mundane as the routine repeats itself. I was just given the style guides and artworks, and my mentor would tell me how many cards they need and i'll do up a few more cards then required. Some projects have to be done simultaneously with others, but it was not that bad. But things just got mundane and i lost motivation in doing the work. When i talked to my mentor about it, she said that it's my problem and not something she could help with. And as for the work environment, most colleagues are quite friendly as i was the youngest there when i was with the company. Despite that, colleagues would often gossip about each other during lunch and then they would act like nothing happened at work. Also, i got sick while i was working there. I started coughing in December 2017 while i was interning there, and the cough persisted despite me going to the doctor at least twice throughout my internship and contract with them. The cough was also more frequent and violent whenever i'm in the office. Hence after the contract ended, i - more...
Pros
Satisfaction from seeing your designs being used by everyone.
Cons
Long hours with low pay, not going to offer perm, no staff benefits
This is government funded company so benefits are good but in tern of career development, it is quite limited. I have to meet people from various organization and creating and defining documents for projects. This is good company for document control.
  1. Employee Reviews