Famous Amos

Famous Amos Employee Reviews

fun

A typical day at work would include tending to customers and baking cookies, followed by cleaning up. I entered with no experience but fortunately all staff were kind and guided me through what I needed to know and advised me on how to work more efficiently. There is solid management within the company. Hardest part of the job would be time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a job that requires movement, baking cookies and muffins are a plus.

Fun and awesome workplace, with lots of experienced people

The work place is awesome as we work as a team, support each other. The work throughout the time is not as many as I was thought. Overall recommend for you guys to work here.

Pros

Free outfit, OT and medical leave

very productive and competitive

I had so many friendly colleagues and understanding people around me while working there. Also, got double pay during the festive break thus it is very rewarding.

Pros

Double pay and fun environment, nice smells

Cons

Not enough staff

Low salary. Lots of work to do. I never got my 20 hours OT payment.

It’s absolutely not a recommended place to work. Management only cares about themselves. There’s no benefit. Only got transport allowance. Hopefully no one would try to work at Famous Amos

Pros

Sporting colleagues

Cons

A productive place if you were around with the right-attitude co-workers

The workplace culture is fun. Its mostly focused on building good relationship with customers and maintaining good image of the outlet. Hardest part of the job is during peak-hours (weekends, public holidays) where high volume of customers coming in.

Okay for Part-timers

Not really stressful but constantly needed to bake due to policy of must not have shortage of cookies to sell. Good for someone who wants to find something easy to do, pays minimally, and doesn't need to run around.

Pros

Free taste testing, don't have to run around

Cons

Cookies at display are often not fresh. Expect to sell 1 week old cookies.

Good Working environment

Its a great place to work and gain experience. More fun when u have outgoing people working with you. They are very strict with working hours. Yr not allow to sit and play phone. But this place teach me how to work in fnb. How not to focus on phone while working. How to deal with all kind of customers😅

Pros

Free tasting cookies!!

Cons

Standing long hours

Working in famous was my part time job

Gained a lot of experiences and learnt how manage with my studies and working life . I enjoyed working there because the collegues taught me on everything

Productive and fun loving environment

A fun loving workplace with lot of opportunities to develop and embrace our knowledge. Being a supervisor in a well-known cookies brand in Singapore, I had experience a seamless experience with my team and company.

Fun workplace and understanding management

Workplace culture feels very relaxed although in a fast-paced environment. Teamwork is there and and everyone gets along well with one another. Would recommend students looking for a part-time job to work here as the workplace environment is not stressful!!

Productive Workplace

Working under an FNB retail outlet, especially for Famous Amos, you will have to be hygienic and also attired appropriately with uniforms provided. Every day you will need to bake fresh cookies in the morning if you are under the opening shift. You are to learn about different colours for the specific cookies and the order and prices of the cookies. You will learn how to cut the cookies into their specific measurement more or less. The most enjoyable part is that you're able to see how the cookies are being made and challenge your pace.

A job for quick experience

It is a good compensation for experience especially for first job. Need to have good commitment and sacrifice because your social/work isnt exactly balance with minimum wage. Hard to apply leave. Be aware there are not so friendly co workers at times especially the seniors and non inspirational /distactor bosses that often demotivated you and blamed you for your mistakes.

Political, bootlicking and no direction management style

Management don't know what they are doing. Do as they like. Work here if you want to retire and have good bootlicking skills. Learn how to be political.

intelligent works

So far so good, staff really done excellent work. Team work. Just have a litle bit lazy sometimes. Nothing bad at all. I’m very enjoyed at famous amos. try famous amos

good

good

Hard to apply leave

Management tiptop. Follows SOP in all times. Quality is no. 1. Friendly bosses. Salary always on time. Hard to apply leave even for annual leave. Overall GOOD!

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Got leave also like not on leave. 24h calling

Social job

It's a good part time job for quick compensation. Not a place to make a career. It was fun meeting different people, but the business was very slow. Can't really make a living here.

Pros

Staff was friendly and fun

Cons

Not a career based company

Fun

Very tiring but yet worth it at times , most at the time its fun when you get to know how to do the work. But sometimes i feel exhausted as its need to rush here and there

Cons

short break

Nice working

- When handling the customers but im thankful that i managed to handle em’ . - i learn how to do droppings , handle with the customers , calculation , some paperwork . -the hardest part of the job when the customers order a hamper set but after all I’ve learn and managed to do . - i love working there bcos the work mates all are friendly!

Pros

Friendly workmate

Fun place to work

Cooperate team member Friendly Positive vibes Punctuality Flexible hours Customer services Enjoy working there But the pay not really good unless your performance is good. They will increase your pay.

Pros

Very flexible

Cons

The pay not really good

Famous Amos

I was very young when I worked for this company. The company was very fair and management was very fair. I don't think I would work for Famous Amos, but it is good for a first job.

Pros

Food

Cons

On your feet

fnb

Cashier and baking is the most fun and thw best part is hitting the sales target. Training employees on baking and interacting with customers. Especially during festive season.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Amos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Famous Amos with