Famous Amos

Famous Amos Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews

Fun workplace and understanding management

Workplace culture feels very relaxed although in a fast-paced environment. Teamwork is there and and everyone gets along well with one another. Would recommend students looking for a part-time job to work here as the workplace environment is not stressful!!

Good Working environment

Its a great place to work and gain experience. More fun when u have outgoing people working with you. They are very strict with working hours. Yr not allow to sit and play phone. But this place teach me how to work in fnb. How not to focus on phone while working. How to deal with all kind of customers😅

Pros

Free tasting cookies!!

Cons

Standing long hours

Fun

Very tiring but yet worth it at times , most at the time its fun when you get to know how to do the work. But sometimes i feel exhausted as its need to rush here and there

Cons

short break

Flexible Job for part-timers

A typical day at work would include tending to customers and baking cookies, followed by cleaning up. I entered with no experience but fortunately all staff were kind and guided me through what I needed to know and advised me on how to work more efficiently. There is solid management within the company. Hardest part of the job would be time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a job that requires movement, baking cookies and muffins are a plus.

Pros

Flexible part time schedule

Cons

$5/h is a little bit too low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Amos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Famous Amos with