Famous Amos

Famous Amos

Famous Amos Employee Review

fun

A typical day at work would include tending to customers and baking cookies, followed by cleaning up. I entered with no experience but fortunately all staff were kind and guided me through what I needed to know and advised me on how to work more efficiently. There is solid management within the company. Hardest part of the job would be time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a job that requires movement, baking cookies and muffins are a plus.

Same role

Nice working

- When handling the customers but im thankful that i managed to handle em’ . - i learn how to do droppings , handle with the customers , calculation , some paperwork . -the hardest part of the job when the customers order a hamper set but after all I’ve learn and managed to do . - i love working there bcos the work mates all are friendly!

Pros

Friendly workmate

Cons

Good Working environment

Its a great place to work and gain experience. More fun when u have outgoing people working with you. They are very strict with working hours. Yr not allow to sit and play phone. But this place teach me how to work in fnb. How not to focus on phone while working. How to deal with all kind of customers😅

Pros

Free tasting cookies!!

Cons

Standing long hours

Productive and fun loving environment

A fun loving workplace with lot of opportunities to develop and embrace our knowledge. Being a supervisor in a well-known cookies brand in Singapore, I had experience a seamless experience with my team and company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Amos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Famous Amos with

• Famous Amos
  • fun
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?