Famous Amos

Famous Amos

Famous Amos Employee Review

Good Working environment

Its a great place to work and gain experience. More fun when u have outgoing people working with you. They are very strict with working hours. Yr not allow to sit and play phone. But this place teach me how to work in fnb. How not to focus on phone while working. How to deal with all kind of customers😅

Pros

Free tasting cookies!!

Cons

Standing long hours

Same role

Fun workplace and understanding management

Workplace culture feels very relaxed although in a fast-paced environment. Teamwork is there and and everyone gets along well with one another. Would recommend students looking for a part-time job to work here as the workplace environment is not stressful!!
Same roleSame location

Fun

Very tiring but yet worth it at times , most at the time its fun when you get to know how to do the work. But sometimes i feel exhausted as its need to rush here and there

Cons

short break
Same location

Productive and fun loving environment

A fun loving workplace with lot of opportunities to develop and embrace our knowledge. Being a supervisor in a well-known cookies brand in Singapore, I had experience a seamless experience with my team and company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Amos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Famous Amos with