Famous Amos

Famous Amos

Famous Amos Employee Review

Productive and fun loving environment

A fun loving workplace with lot of opportunities to develop and embrace our knowledge. Being a supervisor in a well-known cookies brand in Singapore, I had experience a seamless experience with my team and company.

Same location

Good Working environment

Its a great place to work and gain experience. More fun when u have outgoing people working with you. They are very strict with working hours. Yr not allow to sit and play phone. But this place teach me how to work in fnb. How not to focus on phone while working. How to deal with all kind of customers😅

Pros

Free tasting cookies!!

Cons

Standing long hours
Same location

Fun

Very tiring but yet worth it at times , most at the time its fun when you get to know how to do the work. But sometimes i feel exhausted as its need to rush here and there

Cons

short break

fun

A typical day at work would include tending to customers and baking cookies, followed by cleaning up. I entered with no experience but fortunately all staff were kind and guided me through what I needed to know and advised me on how to work more efficiently. There is solid management within the company. Hardest part of the job would be time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a job that requires movement, baking cookies and muffins are a plus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Amos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Famous Amos with

• Famous Amos
  • Productive and fun loving environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?