Far East Flora Pte. Ltd

Far East Flora Pte. Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

It is a productive and fun workplace for temp job.

Far East Flora Pte Ltd is a good company that looked after the temp staff well during my term of service, in terms of food and allowed rotation of roles. Gained some hands on skills. Management is good and staff is mostly helpful and pleasant. Hardest part is to perform the skill efficiently in the beginning of learning each new skill, that is the art of arrangement of flowers and items in hampers and Et Cetera. The most enjoyable part is finishing the job in time and working together as a team with receiving and giving help and enjoying each other's company.

Friendly workers

Mostly wrapped and packed flowers and other plants, busy week before public holidays or events (e.g. Valentine's Day), labelling products and plants. Learned how to wrap flowers neatly and quickly, communicate with customers, teamwork with co-workers. Full-time workers and bosses are friendly and caring. Most of the work here are labour and tiring if no stamina, however, with companions, fun and less tiring. Employee discount is available, 10% off

Alot the beautiful and import Flower

My Job hour normal when they have big seasons ( Valentine's day, Mother's day etc...) i need to work until midnight to prepare workers payroll and overtime fee.

Pros

no freelanc

Cons

healthcare, annual Leave

Fun holiday temporary job

Just a fun holiday job, just a temporary job for chinese new year hamper making, valentine's day flower bouquet making and some admin job for a month plus. Flower nursery, every morning till evening you see flowers everywhere.

Pros

Flowers everywhere

Cons

Admin job became boring overtime.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun and supportive workplace. You would not expect the same situation every day. Some customers are difficult but this is expected to a retail/customer service company. This is where you would get a solid plant identification foundation as the company has a wide range of plants.

productive, multi tasking, team work and have fun

fun work place with multi tasking staff.challenging role.develop and improve your skills in different jobs.manage to handle difficult customers.incharge of supervising the store and handle customer complaints.responsible of operating cash register.i learned to be more independent and more focus on my work.we treat us one big family were helping each other and teach each other .i encourage the new staff to be a good employee.the hardest part is the busy period time need to work longer hours but its all worth because overtime with pay.what i enjoy much of my job is you discover something new,new environment, new people, new superior.and you learn something new to make you more challenge and make you growth.

Pros

staff discount

Cons

long hours and low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Far East Flora Pte. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Far East Flora Pte. Ltd with

• Far East Flora Pte. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?