FedEx Express
Coronavirus update
Information from FedEx Express:

FedEx Express Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore14 reviews
Samè as above i got nothing to express on my end. Good company. Pays me well and good madeical coverage for me and my family. Company send me to oversèa to work too.
Working in Fedex is very challenging. Everyday is a different scenario that will test all your skills and capability on how to attent to base on their operations. I learned how to work out from the box, be attentive and work into details, how to make a solution and look for any alternative to satisfy the needs of our customers. Management are supportive to their subordinate and frontline employee in giving what they need to make their job more easier and settled in a timely manner. Teamwork is all around the place because of one goal that we want to achieve. The hardest part of the job is to consolidate all the packages for outbound / delivery within a specific period of time but once you beat that time... then that's the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
good benefits, high salary
very fun and joyfull work in fedex express ,very easy work and all people very nice charactor, so enjoy the work. i know the scaning and printing ,package delivery and collection.
Pros
tea, coffe, snackes
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FedEx Express?