FILA

FILA Employee Reviews

Montebelluna !

great experience the small town of Montebelluna and the area is beautiful good spirit at work with good people

Empresa muito burocrática, trabalha com métodos muito antigos e que não se encaixa no mercado atual,

Foi a pior empresa que trabalhei, não tem plano de carreira , Gestão de supervisão pra cima são péssima, um uniforme de última categoria, eles fornece o que tem de sobra no estoques, calçados de uniforme muito desconfortável e que não era suficiente pra pra ficar trabalhando em pé durante 8hs diaria

Pros

Vale refeição e muito bom

Cons

Tudo

公司差 同事參差

公司制度差 小人情長企9個鐘不同分店同事關係好大差別有些競爭激烈 有些亦師亦友 運動品牌之中人工最低

Cons

每晚OT

Professional and fun environment to work at it.

You get to create for FILA, work in different projects, some are more challenging than others, management is really nice as well as the coworkers, besides having an amazing office.

Pros

Creating for FILA

Cons

Na

My goal

I just want to accomplish more and greater opportunities take advantage of these opportunities put my dreams first very dependable very humble very respectful I want everybody to win

I enjoy working at FILA at the DFO, but as I need more hours, I must look elsewhere. The staff and the store manager are fantastic to work with. My experience here has been rewarding, and enjoyable

Productive and fun

Fun workplace, good prices and good benefits for employees. Management is good also work hours are good. Salary could be a little bit better but other than that it's a good place to work

Cons

Short breaks

It was a great experience. I would love to become a permanent employee at this company. the pay and the staff was willing to assist in the advancement of your career.

Fairly easy job

The job itself is really easy, and the discount is decent, however, if you are expecting lots of hours then you will be disappointed. Unless you are a supervisor or manager, you will likely only get about 3 days a week at minimum wage. If you live close by the Woodburn outlet mall and are looking for a part-time job for a little extra cash, then this job would be great for you.

Fast pace

Time usually flies when you are constantly standing and working. Most of the employees, supervisors, and management are easy to get along with. There's just a lot of miscommunication, work turnover, and lack of work balance. This might be a last resort to work.

Pros

Easy to work together as a team, great attitudes from most

Cons

Standing too much, short breaks, mandatory overtime, fearful people in charge

a typical day at Fila

A typical day at work includes driving sales, merchandising and interacting with customers. It can get slow sometimes but we always find something to do or work on throughout the store.

fast paced work place, long hours

Be prepared to work long hours especially at the end of every month. Warehouse employees spend more time at work than at home. Management is starting to change for the better and the communications between corporate office and local warehouse improving. Need to hire more people so that the current employees don't have to work so much overtime. On any given week a warehouse employee could work up to 60hrs.

Pros

Health Benefits are great

Cons

working weekends

Great place

Great place to work and a lot of room for advancement which I have experienced myself. I started working here two years ago and don’t plan on leaving for at least a couple years.

Pros

Stay busy

Cons

Saturday’s get old although the overtime is great

good experience

FILA was an alright place to work and i do not have too much else to say about working there besides it was a good experience

Productive and fun workplace if you didn't have to wait on a scanner.just to start work.it's a great place to work. but needs to up the pay to like 15hr

productive and fun work place

its a fun work place, i learn a lot from this company like to know how to handle customer complains and learn how to do paper works like sales report and inventory and the most is i learn how to arrange paper from BIR. but the hard part is the long hour of work from opening to closing. but i enjoyed working with my co supervisor and our sales person and talking to different kind of customers.

Fun

Fila is a good company ..that was my first job as a sale associate....I learned a lot from fila ..how to deal the costumer...i have my confidence to deal people ...they trained me very well how to face people

Positive, creative workplace

I very much enjoyed my time copywriting for Fila. I was always encouraged to be creative and think independently on all tasks. I received constant accolades for my work performance, and thus, felt very appreciated. All my supervisors were easy to work with and kept me informed of all new developments.

Pros

Creative, positive, independent work schedule

Cons

No cons

Great team environment,but at times can be political

I had a different experience than most people who've worked there. I found Fila to be a great collaborative workplace, but I've seen firsthand how nepotism and favorites played a role in office politics. My team, however, was great and my overall experience is positive.

Contract

I do not have enough time or info to review. I was a temporarty contractor. I was treated as such-that is, a temporary contractor so i was not party to their reindeer games.

Pros

Free to roam around

Cons

Independent contractor

coworkers were friendly and team players

I enjoyed who I worked with as well as the relaxed work environment. I had some personal issues with only one coworker, which caused my leaving. Other than that I would recommend working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FILA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FILA with