Fish & Co. Restaurant

Fish & Co. Restaurant Employee Reviews

Singapore24 reviews

Was Ok

It was ok working there, however the worst part of it is the working hours and not enough staff as well as having to prepare salads which is too stressful

learn how to cook food, cut vegetable, cut seafood and make soup and cook sauces. be clean at all times. learn the kitchen rules and standard procedures.

The work is awesome.. But the enviorment is suck..the ppl there like to bad mouth bout other staff.. Even the RIC I charge..

I like to work wif good ppl n I wrk all out.. Went time to wrk must work wif sincerely n not to complain this n that.. Work as family...rather den gossiping

fun

not that fun actually but the boss very good he teach me how to tal to customer and take order ,butt some of the workmate very arrogant,i also very nervous

항상 새로운 직원들

직원이 부족한 경우가 많아서 시간적인 여유가 부족한편임 하지만 빠르게 일을 배울수 있어 어려움은 없습니다.

Fun and interactive environment

As it is a F&B restaurant, there is a lot of interaction that takes place when working because the priority and focus is on the customers. The management is generally alright but it could be better. I enjoyed being able to interact with customers, learn new skills and build my confidence through working there.

Pros

Free staff meal

Cons

Starting pay is quite low

A really good training ground for young cooks.

Very good place for training especially for young cooks who seeks experience. Only that the working hours is brutal which is quite normal in most kitchen.

Pros

Free Staff Meal

Cons

Long working hours

Fun & productive

We were like family here. We treat each other as a family member, no competition & politics between co workers. We enjoy working even at the most tiring days.

Pros

Balanced life

work for the future

work here can learn a lot of new things ,and it also help people to grow up

It's a great restaurant.

Good managers, I learned here their company is a more powerful procurement system. And their central kitchen. The working atmosphere is very good, my first sous chef work experience in this restaurant, let me very happy and very happy to work for a year.

Fun workplace

Fun and great working place.As i werk at the kithen i started first as a fryer and then made it to an assistant chef.Its a hectic workplace but with great people its interestingly fun.

Pros

Free food

Sufficient training provided

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Pros

great experience

Fun Workplace, Excellent Teamwork

We are a casual, full service, family chain restaurant serving fresh seafood in a pan. Our unique dining experience drew inspiration from the simple practices of the fishermen in the Mediterranean Sea. There, fishermen cooked freshly caught seafood on board their boats and ate the seafood off the pan to ease their hunger pangs out in the sea. All our seafood are prepared in a simple and straightforward manner to preserve the natural taste of the seafood. We use only the freshest seafood, as well as natural and wholesome ingredients like trans-fat free oil, herbs, olive oil and various spices from around the world to ensure that YOU always get to enjoy great tasting and healthy meals in generous portions. Together with our rustic chic, nautical ambience, and friendly and knowledgeable crew, YOU know that YOUR dining experience is in great hands! So swim on down to your nearest Fish & Co. restaurant to enjoy this unique dining experience. Like we always say in Fish & Co., “One bite and you’re hooked!”.

Pros

Meal provided

Fun work place. Learned a lot

Best place to work. I learned a lot in this company and met a lot of enthusiastic, creative, dynamic, awesome people who help me achived my goals.......

Fun workplace

Overall a fun workplace. Colleagues and manager makes it fun to work there even on public holiday. Basically a big family. Everyone is polite, helpful and cheerful.

Pros

Staff meal, fun workplace

Cons

Little breaks as there is always a queue

Hit and Miss Company

Overall, it was a bittersweet experience for me in Fish & Co. Sweet - Able to gain an enriching experience and kind co-workers. Bitter - Had a bad relationship with Manager-In-Charge, Poor Management of scheduling shifts

Pros

Flexible Work Schedule

Cons

Impromptus Shifts due to weak management of staffs.

Fast-paced, Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day of work at Fish & Co. involves handling store inventory, interacting with customers, ensure good customer service at all times, making sure the food and beverage served to customers are of top quality at all times. I learned how to be a team player yet independent individual during my time working with the company. The management is well trained and able to handle in-store problems well and also assist the lower management employees in day to day operations. Fish & Co. promotes a fun and friendly environment, and always considers establishing good and friendly rapport with it's customers of utmost importance. The hardest part of the job is the long hours of work as common in the F&b industry. The most enjoyable part of the job is when customers appreciate your hard work and commend you for it.

Pros

Staff Meals are provided

Cons

Long Hours

Fun Workplace

Fish & Co is a very fun place to be working with friends. A fast-paced working environment and they have a great way of recognising excellent customer service.

fun workplace

The most fun job i ever done. Be a cooker is what alot of people dreamt to do. Me as a 0 experience worker being taught by my head chef once and able to remember the resipe. Overall very good

Pros

free

Cons

at least 8hrs

Working at Fish & Co.

As a staff at Fish & Co, you need to have an outgoing personality and a nice smile. Be confident and like to interact with customers. I learnt to be patient and understanding when It came to customers asking questions about the food on the menu. The management sent me for a workshop about the food that is served, which came i handy when I was working. All the managers working there were very kind and helpful and willing to teach new staff. They were very patient and and treated other staff like family. Working environment was very good, as managers raised staff morale by pulling them aside when a customer gave good feedback. Hardest part of the job was handling difficult customers. Most enjoyable part was getting to interact with customers and giving them recommendations and advice on whether to purchase ala carte or get a set meal.

Pros

Meals are provided.

Cons

none. working there was a very god experience. :)

Fun place

Staff is fun and the environment is good pay wise is okay because they need to see if you work in F&B for more then 1 year then they will pay u higher like $8 per hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fish & Co. Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fish & Co. Restaurant with

• Fish & Co. Restaurant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?