Four Seasons
Coronavirus update
Information from Four Seasons:

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews
Learned a lot of things in this company, helped me to grow and to work professionally. We followed standards to give our guests an memorable stay on our hotel and remarkable dining experience.
I love the golden rule of Four Seasons Hotel which is to treat others as we'd wish to be treated ourselves.
The level of the standards in Four Seasons made me proud to be part of it.
Official response from Four Seasons
July 16, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Concierge and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
同事之間合作關係良好。公司環境不錯。公司管理系統實用和人性化。公司讓員工更有自信和歸屬感。最重要是2018年拿下米其淋一星。
Pros
員工福利好
Cons
人手不足
I work at the cold kitchen so I will just prep the same things day in and out. jobs that generally involve cutting. The management takes good care of the employees and create oppourtunities for job rotations around the vicinity.
I was working as a intern for a few months.
I really liked people that I was working with and I thought employee benefits were quite good even though I was only an intern.

Lunches were good in a sense that employees could go to employees restaurant to eat.
Fun working place.can work with friends,friendly employees.we serve buffet to the students in the school and do events for the students.serve drinks and clear plates
They have a new Asia Pac Marketing head and she is truly imperious and domineering. The staff are not interested to work in this organization anymore.
Throughout this 5 years in this position, i have gained beneficial knowledge and experience.

Customer Service is a vast industry and an eye opener.

i have learnt how to tackle customer's feedback in various levels and have achieve customer's satisfactory as well.

I have learn that knowledge is an ongoing journey regardless of the company, customer trend and environment things differ accordingly.

I have definitely learn that team work, communication and clear precise instructions are important in every role to ensure that the task is done correctly and efficiently.
Pros
staff meal, vacation accommodation
Cons
long hours, shift work
Marketing Dept APAC is amazing. Ms J PHI is the best, She knows how to show off and got all people's attention. She also likes to override other people's decision and thought . I think she is more ambitious than the President.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Weird working atmosphere
I adore everything about Four Seasons, from the culture to the people. However, it is not what I am looking for.. Slowly, there was nothing else to learn which challenged me and I grew out of it. I need something less routined, more skills to learn, more challenging and fulfilling.
A warm working environment. Amiable colleagues/staff. Inspiring and supportive management. It was a real treat working for Four Seasons Singapore. Given the pleasant ethos created by the Four Seasons Team I truly enjoyed my work especially meeting with guests and contributing to convivial experiences.
Pros
Fantastic amenities for staff; good locker, great quality of training, fantastic cafeteria
• Assisting a team of Catering & Conference Service managers concurrently with daily duties
• Preparing proposals and contracts for clients

• Handling queries from telephone calls and emails

• Qualify potential clients and make function room bookings

• Keying in banquet event orders and issuing to respective departments

• Preparing monthly expense reports for Catering & Conference Service Managers

• Providing administrative support to whole department during the absence of other Catering & Conference Services Assistant

• Clearing monthly Invoice

• Submitting attrition files for groups.

• Preparing welcome letters/amenities/packs for conference groups

• Administrative support to Director of Catering & Conference Services:

• Preparing and filing of Director’s daily and monthly reports

• Preparing Director’s Expense Report

• Managing the departments Leave Request

• Managing requisitions for office supplies

• Coverage back-up for the Catering & Conference Services Assistant