Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,306 reviews

Great place to work.

Great place to work. They realy take good care of their employees . I will recommend Four Seasons to all budding hotel employees who want to scale new heights in the hotel industry.

Awesome benefits and leadership!

I am impressed by the awesome benefits and leadership provided by the company. The management team truly cares about their employees and provides a positive and supportive work environment. The benefits package is top-notch, including health insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development. I am proud to be a part of such a great company and would highly recommend it to others looking for a fulfilling career in the hospitality industry.

The rumors are true.

I’ve been in hospitality for about 10 years now and I must say, this is by far the worst hotel I’ve ever worked in. It is EXTREMELY understaffed and the “higher ups” expect you to fill in even on our busiest days. The pay….you’d make more doing less at the Holiday Inn. But don’t worry; If you want a job that won’t fire you and will promote you with little to no experience, this is the place for you.

Pros

None.

Cons

There’s a list.

Attention to details

Wonderful and beautiful , the place was peaceful the co worker were amazing, the motor there was do unto other as you would love to be treated, my only problem was when hurricane weather which don’t happen too often

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Social

Good pay

You are paid well but the hours are all over the place. Depending on management can play favorites, which was never a favorite so it made it difficult.

A bit easier than housekeeping

The work is fairly simple but very demanding. It’s a physical job that will tire you and it is extremely busy. Food is good at times. Management will ask a lot from you but not keep promises.

What is the best part of working at the company?Very healthy and friendly environment from top down. Great development plans that leads to promotion when deserved.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?That being a 24-7 business which you need to be on call for some jobs.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly, healthy and enjoyable. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Depends on the department ……..

New hotel, new problems

I think once the place works itself out, things will be good. Pay is kind of meh when you compare standards and expectations to it. Communication issues abound relentlessly. Good employee discount, free meals, clean environment.

What is the best part of working at the company?Highest standards in a Five Stars & Five Diamonds training program for Management.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Anyone in your team can complain about you with HR and stay anonymous.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very professional and team spirit attitude What is a typical day like for you at the company?Be 100% for a long day. Be the first to show up and the last to leave. Take care of my customers and employees. Get the job done.

Great place to work with a few caveats...

Overall a great place to work and solidify yourself with a great company. The benefits are excellent, being able to stay at other Four Season properties is such a nice bonus on top. You get free meals everyday as well in the cafeteria lounge if you so desire to choose to eat there.It's an overall good work culture with a great baseline for pay. You can move/transfer positions to gain more experience in another department you may or may not be familiar with after you hit 6 months.One caveat would be just from certain managements in certain departments that don't always tend to follow the "Golden Rule" of treating others the way you would want to be treated...

Pros

Benefits, solid pay, free comps to stay at Four Seasons

Cons

Certain management departments

Bias, no communication, and inexperienced leadership

If you want to be chained to your desk, with no communication, development or potential growth than join Four Seasons New Orleans Reservations.

What is the best part of working at the company?Allowed days off as requested.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No support in our department. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment is okay. The culture is diverse and amazing. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Quiet. On your own as you please. Almost like a free for all.

Terrible

Wouldn't recommend working there unless you wanna drain your sanity coworkers don't like working and it only feels like I'm the only one working then some of the residents treat you like trash

Best Place to work for

I have had a wonderful experience working at this company. The work culture is positive and supportive, with a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. The management team is approachable and always willing to listen to the concerns and ideas of their employees. They truly value their employees and it shows in the way they treat us. The work environment is relaxed and there is a great sense of camaraderie among the team. The company also offers great benefits and opportunities for growth. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a positive and healthy work culture.

Very nice people

All good it's nice place to work I am very happy work with four seasons and I learn so many new things from my colleagues and I feel so secure in this job

Great company they really take care of employees. Free lunch washed uniforms you can’t go wrong and also hotel benefits and medical benefits beautiful place to work and if you like people then it’s for you it’s hospitality

Ok workplace

They try to maintain good company culture and benefits are good. Since COVID there has been what I can only assume is "panic hiring" of management and it's been rough going. Very young and green managers who are having a hard time figuring out how to do their job properly.

Bad Work-Life Balance

Work is fine but overall they need to get up to speed on work-life. Management is okay. Interesting characters all around. Benefits are okay if you get to use them

What is the best part of working at the company?Very unfair treatment to someone that worked very hard and tried very hard to open new doors for this company. Put my heart and soul into something that meant a lot to me only to be written up for not being good enough! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?My supervisor What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Never do well enough What is a typical day like for you at the company?Spent Mon-Friday working very hard to promote the company and open new doors for them

What is the best part of working at the company?The best company to work best to the bestWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing for my is the best company I'm was working What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I like different cultures to work, and nice to learn different cultures What is a typical day like for you at the company?My whole week every day I'm learning something different

Productive, lively & fun environment

I thoroughly enjoyed my employment at Four Seasons Hotel. I had a great mentor who taught me an abundance of valuable knowledge in the hospitality sector. We worked hard but were rewarded.

Pros

Recognition within the industry given Four Seasons was one of the few 5 Star Hotels in Toronto.

Cons

Long work days with short lunch hours & few, if any breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Four Seasons with