Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd

Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore13 reviews

No comment

I like the work that I do, but in terms of pay and allowance I get very little. and the second is that I love working in one place and not really like switching to another because it will not be comfortable and looking for a fit again.

Awesome work place

I enjoy working abroad. I encounter different type of Nationality. First it's hard because you nee to adjust to their culture but one you adopt it you will enjoy it.

Not fun place to work

No proper teacher to teach me new things. No free lunch for us house keeping never clean very well. Never give the right infomation. Trainee also need to transfer here and there although got alot of senior.

Pros

Proper teacher

Cons

8 hours

nil

everything is okay , just long hours of work with high pay that makes work look tiring but overall its fun due to colleagues that is good and making work fun

Workplace

It a long hour and you need to have a lot of patience with the guest. As all guest usually they are from overseas. Their demand and their culture might be different from us. Everyday you will learn something new. If you are willing to learn thing might be easy for the learner. But you will find pressure a lot. Management not all are able to understand your situation. Mostly they will require new staff and terminate staff that way beyond their expectations. Workplace mostly you will enjoy meeting new people around the world and making new friend. As the hotel that I was located they provide short stay. So you will see something new. And mostly they are friendly. It a fun place to be with your colleagues and guest . But sometime when you resign doesn't mean you don't love the job. It just that people tend to seek more experience. As I don't see my future there. Sorry if my review not up to your expectation

Pros

There nothing for me to describe

Cons

Long Hour

Productive and profit making company

Fragrance Hotel Management is the company who willing to give me a chance to work as a front office even i dont have the experience.I really learned a lot from my time there.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

12hrs shifts

Hardworking employee

I enjoyed my work everyday and i have learned more things with my coleagues and have a good management in my current job and also have a good co-workers that's why i feel like i'm not working everyday i enjoyed and really want to served people and do my job with all my knowledge and experience.

fun workplace

To work 8hours by giving fliers to stalls and malls is quite tiring. But I put heart on what Iam doing for me that is the most important. To meet the target when the " manager" tells us to do so." Dont do to others what you dont want to do to you". I dont have any problem with my collegues . As I treat them all as my good sisters and brothers. I treated this company as my second home. I give my whole time always. The hardest thing is to ahndle guest complaints who doesnt know how to talk nicely. But for me, they are my guest and all I have to do is to meet their standards. All things must face through communication.

I learned alot how to become more agressive and productive .That no man is an island I need people who can understand and teach me. Not everyone you can please. People with different races with different attitude that somehow can exercise ones patience. The most important thing if you work in any company is" to love what you are doing".To give importance to your job and treat it as your life.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Due to lack of manpower, we only have 2 shifts per day (1. Morning Shift and 2. Night Shift), which is 12 hours per day. The counter always has 2 person. If one is unable to come to work, the company will either send you 1 trainee or you will most likely to work alone the whole shift. The hardest part of the job is when there is a sudden room facility fluctuation at night, the font desk is responsible to settle the problem (receptionist/maintenance). Because there is no maintenance personnel working at night From this company, I have learned the task of being the maintenance, housekeeper, reservation agent, supervisor, security and receptionist.

Pros

2 days off per week

Cons

Long hours with tendency to work alone on your shift.

long but productive

Working in Fragrance Hotel taught me alot of things, about how to deal with customer complaint, how to work under pressure and working by yourself and not rely so much in your co-workers. Its a 12-hours work everyday but here you will feel productive in your work. Always must be well groomed and management working thier best to employee satisfaction.

Pros

Free meal allowance, uniform(coat), incentives

Challenging and fun

Reviewing of respective work request assignments and assist Technical Officer for work assignments managing teams of maintenance colleagues carrying out troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and dismantling of company island wide hotels' building infrastructure. Liase and arrange vendors for on-site maintenance work and procurement of any required maintenance supplies from suppliers. Resolved any critical on hands matters and liase with various internal department and contractor ensuring crisis is expeditiously. Update work assignments through company intranet. Involved in monthly management meetings with internal department. Able to experience and gain new knowledge throughout daily work function and meeting new interesting people from all over the world that resides in the hotel.

Pros

Meals, mobile, transport allowance

Cons

Irregular lunch breaks, emergency response after work/off day

Multi Racial Workplace

Working in Fragrance taught me alot apart from paperwork and guest relations, i have wonderful colleagues of different race and different country. For the first few days, it was tough to actually adapt to the working hours but the boss and the colleagues are pretty motivational. So although of whatever situations we faced, we faced them together as a team. A typical day at work is guest asking alot of questions regarding the city map so, i actually went home to memorize the city map where all the cool places were located at and which food stalls are open 24 hours apart from Mcdonalds. The seniors there were pretty helpful with the information. The hardest part is having to relocate every time you reach work, you are send somewhere else, pretty much no sense of belonging to an outlet. My most enjoyable part of the job is having to come work and seeing my colleagues!

Pros

Can sit whenever there is no guest at the Counter.

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd Reviews by Location