Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd
View all Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd reviews

Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd

Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd Employee Review

Awesome work place

I enjoy working abroad. I encounter different type of Nationality. First it's hard because you nee to adjust to their culture but one you adopt it you will enjoy it.

Same role

Due to lack of manpower, we only have 2 shifts per day (1. Morning Shift and 2. Night Shift), which is 12 hours per day. The counter always has 2 person. If one is unable to come to work, the company will either send you 1 trainee or you will most likely to work alone the whole shift. The hardest part of the job is when there is a sudden room facility fluctuation at night, the font desk is responsible to settle the problem (receptionist/maintenance). Because there is no maintenance personnel working at night From this company, I have learned the task of being the maintenance, housekeeper, reservation agent, supervisor, security and receptionist.

Pros

2 days off per week

Cons

Long hours with tendency to work alone on your shift.

No comment

I like the work that I do, but in terms of pay and allowance I get very little. and the second is that I love working in one place and not really like switching to another because it will not be comfortable and looking for a fit again.

Not fun place to work

No proper teacher to teach me new things. No free lunch for us house keeping never clean very well. Never give the right infomation. Trainee also need to transfer here and there although got alot of senior.

Pros

Proper teacher

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd with