Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd
View all Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd reviews

Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd

Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd Employee Review

No comment

I like the work that I do, but in terms of pay and allowance I get very little. and the second is that I love working in one place and not really like switching to another because it will not be comfortable and looking for a fit again.

Same location

Workplace

It a long hour and you need to have a lot of patience with the guest. As all guest usually they are from overseas. Their demand and their culture might be different from us. Everyday you will learn something new. If you are willing to learn thing might be easy for the learner. But you will find pressure a lot. Management not all are able to understand your situation. Mostly they will require new staff and terminate staff that way beyond their expectations. Workplace mostly you will enjoy meeting new people around the world and making new friend. As the hotel that I was located they provide short stay. So you will see something new. And mostly they are friendly. It a fun place to be with your colleagues and guest . But sometime when you resign doesn't mean you don't love the job. It just that people tend to seek more experience. As I don't see my future there. Sorry if my review not up to your expectation

Pros

There nothing for me to describe

Cons

Long Hour
Same location

long but productive

Working in Fragrance Hotel taught me alot of things, about how to deal with customer complaint, how to work under pressure and working by yourself and not rely so much in your co-workers. Its a 12-hours work everyday but here you will feel productive in your work. Always must be well groomed and management working thier best to employee satisfaction.

Pros

Free meal allowance, uniform(coat), incentives

Cons

Awesome work place

I enjoy working abroad. I encounter different type of Nationality. First it's hard because you nee to adjust to their culture but one you adopt it you will enjoy it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fragrance Hotel Management Pte Ltd with