FUTURE ELECTRONICS INC. (DISTRIBUTION) PTE LTD

FUTURE ELECTRONICS INC. (DISTRIBUTION) PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews
Engagement and worklife balance
I am a people-person. I enjoy engaging with fellow colleagues through informal discussion to know them better. Usually, I will be able to understand the work challenges they faced and it gives me an opportunity to know their job functions better and helps me in identifying the right candidates to the job for my hiring needs.

Being a sports fanatic, I enjoy organising recreational or wellness programmes for employees. I find it a good way to help employees know more about keeping a healthy lifestyle which can lead to better quality life and thereby increasing their productivity at work if they have good health. Work is not everything. Having a worklife balance is important as it gives one quality time to be with the family and time to him or herself.
Pros
Festive celebrations
Cons
Medical benefits are not comparable to the general market
Culture has been changed over times.
Can be stress at times, the fundamental core value and focus being in Sales Department has somehow shifted to more of collecting Data instead of focus on generating new business opportunities.

Hardest part of the Job is not getting appreciation from direct management of what we have contributed.

Most enjoyable and fulfilling part of the job is interacting with my customers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FUTURE ELECTRONICS INC. (DISTRIBUTION) PTE LTD?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUTURE ELECTRONICS INC. (DISTRIBUTION) PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5