Future Electronics

Future Electronics Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews

So far so good

Overall is good easy to handle follow the system. Benefit very good. Management is good. All staf very friendly and helping each other went needed. Workplace fresh and safety.

Great company to work

great company to work, Multi national peoples surround and good pay. Helpful & supportive colleagues & supervisors. must be hard working & business mindsets to succeed

Helpful colleagues, demanding work lifestyle

Required to punch in and out for every break and, before and after work. Unable to be a minute late. High demand to finish shipments in a short period of time.

生産的で社員が楽しく働けるいい会社

シンガポール事務所で4年目になり、毎日学ぶことがたくさんあります。異文化。お客様の会社の財務状況を早く把握して適切な判断して会社のビジネスをサポートする。チームワークが一番楽しい。 社員を大事にする会社のマネジメントが満足。

Pros

無料の朝食・昼食(月に1回)

Cons

なし

Warehouse assist

I learn to drive forklift Check shipment outbound Documen shipping Waybill Permit. Indepwndent. Fast learn. I have warehouse QC Packing and Picking

A fast growing company that focus on evolving and exceeding customer expectations

Constant growth and changes within the organisation can be challenging for some team members. There are many opportunity for grab if you are willing to take more responsibilities.

Pros

Great momentum and always busy place

Cons

Overall salary benefit lacks other market players

Quality and Productivity

Check Inventory Stocks, finish daily jobs sometime work OT, teams work and responsibility, KPI for staff to meet company requirement, report to management and corporate oversea.

Cons

Late time

A great place for maximum exposure to electrical and electronics industry with strong exposure to SCM solutions. Highly recommended for someone who wants to acquire a trade.

Pros

strong global company

Cons

can be stressful

Engagement and worklife balance

I am a people-person. I enjoy engaging with fellow colleagues through informal discussion to know them better. Usually, I will be able to understand the work challenges they faced and it gives me an opportunity to know their job functions better and helps me in identifying the right candidates to the job for my hiring needs. Being a sports fanatic, I enjoy organising recreational or wellness programmes for employees. I find it a good way to help employees know more about keeping a healthy lifestyle which can lead to better quality life and thereby increasing their productivity at work if they have good health. Work is not everything. Having a worklife balance is important as it gives one quality time to be with the family and time to him or herself.

Pros

Festive celebrations

Cons

Medical benefits are not comparable to the general market

Challenging work place

Work challences with many kind of reports. Will heading to warehouse to support team once a week. Work very closely among teams & maintain a great relationship in between.

Pros

Free breakfast once a month & free fruit once a week

Cons

Long hour

Culture has been changed over times.

Can be stress at times, the fundamental core value and focus being in Sales Department has somehow shifted to more of collecting Data instead of focus on generating new business opportunities. Hardest part of the Job is not getting appreciation from direct management of what we have contributed. Most enjoyable and fulfilling part of the job is interacting with my customers.

stable

stable working environment, dynamic culture, multi-national company with various opportunity to deal with different customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Future Electronics with

Future Electronics Reviews by Location

• Future Electronics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?