Future Electronics

Product Marketing Manager4 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 228 reviews

Diverse team members, strong sales goads and prizes for meeting them, loved the travel to headquarters in Montreal.

This company was a challenge to work for as very high profit margins were required to book business. It was interesting because often I would have to "sell" the opportunity to the corporate product managers for approval and then sell the products to the customers. This company had an excellent pool of sales professionals. If you couldn't move quickly you just didn't last. We had many, many training sessions (breakfast and lunch) making it easier to introduce new products to customers and help them understand the benefits of that product.

Pros

Fast paced and competitive work environment, excellent sales staff, located very close to my home, excellent training programs.

Cons

Selling to my company for pricing approval and selling to my customer on that pricing, watching the twin towers fall on the breakroom TV.