Future Electronics

Future Electronics Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore12 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

A fast growing company that focus on evolving and exceeding customer expectations

Constant growth and changes within the organisation can be challenging for some team members. There are many opportunity for grab if you are willing to take more responsibilities.

Pros

Great momentum and always busy place

Cons

Overall salary benefit lacks other market players

Helpful colleagues, demanding work lifestyle

Required to punch in and out for every break and, before and after work. Unable to be a minute late. High demand to finish shipments in a short period of time.

生産的で社員が楽しく働けるいい会社

シンガポール事務所で4年目になり、毎日学ぶことがたくさんあります。異文化。お客様の会社の財務状況を早く把握して適切な判断して会社のビジネスをサポートする。チームワークが一番楽しい。 社員を大事にする会社のマネジメントが満足。

Pros

無料の朝食・昼食(月に1回)

Cons

なし

Engagement and worklife balance

I am a people-person. I enjoy engaging with fellow colleagues through informal discussion to know them better. Usually, I will be able to understand the work challenges they faced and it gives me an opportunity to know their job functions better and helps me in identifying the right candidates to the job for my hiring needs. Being a sports fanatic, I enjoy organising recreational or wellness programmes for employees. I find it a good way to help employees know more about keeping a healthy lifestyle which can lead to better quality life and thereby increasing their productivity at work if they have good health. Work is not everything. Having a worklife balance is important as it gives one quality time to be with the family and time to him or herself.

Pros

Festive celebrations

Cons

Medical benefits are not comparable to the general market

Challenging work place

Work challences with many kind of reports. Will heading to warehouse to support team once a week. Work very closely among teams & maintain a great relationship in between.

Pros

Free breakfast once a month & free fruit once a week

Cons

Long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Future Electronics with