GE Corporate

GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,935 reviews

Fruitful Experience

A great place to work, great experience and co-workers. Co-workers work as a team, coaches and respect each other. Had a wonderful experience working there with both internal co-workers and client.

Meet my expectations.

The company provide equal opportunity for all employees, working in a team environment and self directed work team. The company provide good benefits.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

A place where you work with Great Leaders.

GE is a very fast pace and challenging workplace. I have learned a lot from peers, colleagues and leaders. It's a company where you will work with great leaders!

The colleagues were very friendly. My job scope was well explained on the first week of internship. They were always willing to solve my doubts.

The colleagues always find time to clear my doubts. My most favorite behavior was letting me work independently without pressure although through my chemical testing, they can track my performance. the colleagues were very friendly and mature.

Good company

Nice collagues Good environment Good benefits Good remuneration Good cultures Good location

Flexible Work Hours

Work Hard Play Hard Flexibility in work hours so long as the job gets done timely Usual conference calls at weird hours in Asia timezone, in exchange for flexibility working hours

GE Capital was a good company while it lasted

It attracted the best and the brightest. Leadership was switched on and productive. Processes and systems could have been better, but no dearth of opportunities overall.

Really good place to be part of. Good learning culture and entrepreneurial spirit. Gave opportunity to explore and build strategic solutions. Good talented people.

Good learning experience

A large and well known company, manufacturing various difference turbine engine models which are used widely in different industries. Get to know people from all walks of life.

Pros

Affordable cafeteria, transportation provided

Cons

Management style

Amazing People and Culture

A great place to work at with a very international culture and diverse industry background. The company provides many opportunities for you to work with SMEs across business functions.

Flexibility work environment

Flexibility work environment with no strict guidelines to follow as long as job requirements are fulfilled at the earliest and right time, low morale due to the multiple restructuring ongoing

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours due to different time zone

Flexible & Great Work Environment

Joined the MNC in Nov 2013 as an Admin Support to the Business Team on a 1 year contract. Work scope is mainly providing administration support to the travelling Executives. I was also fulfilling the role of EA to 2 Directors based in SG & AU. Pros: Great work environment and culture. Working with professionals from various nationalities. Advantage of having the flexibility to work from home. Cons: No stability in the company. Yearly lay-offs within the business. Had to leave my position as business was sold.

Management need to be changed

Typical MNCs, work life balance is alright. Flexible work time with work from home available at times depending on Manager. However, the overall culture needs a change in upper management as there are alot of decision makers who always seems "not taking the lead" and hence wasted alot of time finding the right person to do approval.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No permanent head counts, a lot on contracts

Not a good place to work.

Audit the electronic parts. Ensuring they fall within the specs. Submit the report to the Engineering Department. They will check the machines. Supervise a team of 5 Quality Inspectors. Since it is a factory, everyone concentrates on their job and go home. Not much socializing. The hardest part is disagreement on the specs etc. Enjoyable part is when I join the Union and help the operators solve their problems with the Supervisors. Participating in the Dinner and Dance Fashion show.

Pros

Helping others whilst in the Union.

Cons

Nobody cares whether you do a good job. No appreciation.

Great place

Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn, both locally and internationally. Nurturing environment with strong mentorship and leadership. Great courses available for self improvement.

Workplace culture

GE offers a very open concept in terms of office culture. People are generally approachable and information are shared and available readily. Accountability and integrity are key to being successful.

productive work place

You have to be able to learn new things by yourself, and cooperate with people from different functional teams. The co-workers were really nice people, so you can seek help from them at any time.

Productive and fun workplace

Great energy levels in the corporate finance and operations team. Supportive culture. Transformative experience. The management is very open to speaking to staff.

Secure with lumpsum payment variable

Nearby,transport.clean anviroment.your salary is expanable with overtime Yearly bonus including company perfomance lumpsum payout.good working enviroment . Many activities for employee,festive celebratio Sport competion

No mentorship

I have worked in GE Healthcare Singapore as an intern for 3 months. I had 3 bosses, yet none of them had time to properly mentor me. They were always busy with their work, and had to go outside of the office often for installations. Perhaps their KPI was very heavy. Although, from these experiences, I learnt to be more resourceful and independent. My workplace was specially designated for interns. So, I got most of the support I needed from the other interns there.

Pros

Grouping with other interns

Cons

No mentorship

Heavy top management

Too focused on leaders Employees below are not carefully measured. Heavy focus on cost, P&L driven, less care for employee benefits. too much of restructuring

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Not rewarding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

GE Corporate Reviews by Location