Gain City Best-Electric Pte Employee Reviews for BuyerReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Buyer (Former Employee) - Singapore - July 18, 2020
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Never work this stupid company. Useless management useless manager. Once you kena marked by the manager. Time to find a new job. If take mc, they will hammer you.
Useless manager. Never support their staffs
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Gain City Best-Electric PteBuyer positions
See more Gain City Best-Electric Pte reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gain City Best-Electric Pte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.2 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Gain City Best-Electric Pte with
Questions about Gain City Best-Electric Pte
- How does someone get hired at Gain City Best-Electric Pte? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Gain City Best-Electric Pte?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Gain City Best-Electric Pte? What are the…One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Gain City Best-Electric Pte a better place to work?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Gain City Best-Electric Pte?One person answered
- What is Gain City Best-Electric Pte sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Gain City Best-Electric Pte?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Gain City Best-Electric Pte?One person answered
- What is the working hours? 6 day a week or 5 day?
- How long will it take for HR to call you to schedule an interview, after applying online?